Quick question, dying plant!

sbterd

Hey I need some help,

I posted here yesterday but I am now in a bit of a different situation.

First time grow from unknown seed strain.
Germinated in water for a day and then in a paper towel.
Transferred to dirt from outside in a small pot not store bought dirt.They were growing there until second real leaves started to show.
Once both sprouted transplanted into two 16 ounce styrofoam coffee cups.
Using LED and Fluorescent lights.
Having an issue with fungus gnats.
One of my plants is doing really well but the other looks all wilted and yellowing with brown spots (pictures below)
I haven't been watering the last 4 or 5 days and the soil is pretty dried out at the top. I watered with diluted peroxide solution last time I watered and am planning on doing so in a day or so when I also am planning on transplanting to larger pots.
As far as nutes go its miracle grow soil I believe and I also put a miracle grow nutrient spike in each. I have more miracle grow tomato food that i can use I just am waiting until the transplant to introduce any and I was going to use peroxide too with the next watering/ after the transplant.

image164.jpeg

image_247.jpeg

The healthy lookin plant I transplanted last night after watering both with diluted peroxide solution into a 3ish gallon tub. After the transplant the healthy plant perked up and had a huge spike in growth. I also moved both plants to a new location hoping that i had rid myself of the fungus gnats.
The sick plant is worse off today and i spotted at least 3 or 4 gnats in the new grow room. I made a solution of tabasco a small amount of liquid soap and some chili powder (all diluted with water of course)and sprayed it into the soil of the sick plant to see if it appears to kill the larva or if it does severe damage to the plant. If the plant appears healthier and there are much fewer larvae then im going to try this solution in the topsoil of the healthier plant to try to rid the room of all gnats.

I'm just here because this is my first grow and Im not really sure what I'm doing, if anyone has any advice, warnings, or anything else please let me know what else I should or could do. Thanks so much tryin to revive the sick plant and keep the healthy one growing strong!

Back
Top Bottom