Quick question - New grower

IamIndica

Hey everyone, I've got 2 CKS Jack Herer autos growing in one pot, with perilite and ProMix HP Mycohorrizae. They are 23 days from sprout. The issue is I didn't know the ProMix I bought was a soilless medium and from what I've been gathering here I'm been having pH problems.

So the question is would it be beneficial to get a larger pot and transplant them with some actual soil and maybe worm castings or somthing? To clarify I don't mean shaking out the roots and everything but just fill the bottom of the bigger pot with the new soil, plop the plants with their ProMix in the middle and then fill up the sides with the new soil.
Thanks! ..

First Time Indoor Grow! Crop King's Jack Herer Auto

Re: Quick question -new grower

I would start pH in your water but worst case scenario you may have to put with start leaching your soil

Sent from my Z815 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Re: Quick question -new grower

Leaching is breaking down the salts inside the soil or inside your hydroponic system but Riley Jean I mean you need to go get an actual leaching solution and run it through it will break down any salts and anything else plus bring your pH where it needs to be but it may not be at pH problem at 6.5

Sent from my Z815 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom