Quick question on my first grow

Juicey-Bluntz

tomatoplants011.jpg

Been flowering for a few weeks using sensi bloom and a bit of superthrive and thats about it. In the picture you can see how the tips are turning yellow and brown, but only near the buds. Question is if that is normal or if its some sort of nutrient defficiency?

This is a soil grow by the way. I know you can sortive see a hydro bucket with hydroton in it but this one is in soil. got some babies in about 9 buckets. 7 white shark 1 Purple, and 1 blueberry. Cant wait for these ones hehe

definitely be careful with the nutes. im a couple of weeks ahead of you in my flowering plants. the big fan leaves will be yellowing and falling off. if they pull off with little effort remove em. if they resist i leave it. i have been mixxing brer rabbit blackstrap molasses couple times a week with my water. many have recommended it. we will see how it works out.

yea ive already had a few of the larger fan leaves yellow and fall off like you said. . . that picture doesnt do it much justice, on most of my buds all the white hairs are pretty much brown or turning a bit red. tric's are about half milky and still half clear... how much longer till i should flush? i'll post a pic in a few...

Here is a shot of the lower buds on my bigger soil grow
tomatoplants0291.jpg

Heres the smaller one that i started on 12/12
tomatoplants030.jpg

Another shot of the top of the larger plant
tomatoplants032.jpg

Shot of my 6 great white shark that have vegged for 2 weeks and are now 1 week into flowering!
tomatoplants041.jpg

:ganjamon:

question about flushing. how is it done? do you just pour the pure water into the bucket? i saw sum pics where peeps had the plants in the shower. if done in the shower, wont the buds get wet also? possible leading to bud rot?...i dont even know wat causes bud rot but i figure that couldnt help.

To flush you take high quantities of water and pour into your soil. Pour enough to where the water comes out of the bottom of your pots. Repeat a couple times. Ive never given my plants a shower flush before though. Bud rot is caused by high humidity usualy. A little water on your plants is fine. As long as you dont keep them saturated.

^^ thanks SG!!

I think the rule of thumb is 3 times your pot size... I usually try to at the minium double it... I flushed the last time with 20 gallons ( what a pain in the arse that was)..:peace:

Back
Top Bottom