Quick question pls veg/Flo

Thanks well he's going down I ave 2 more plants I'll post pic so y'all can help me. RIP chiller 2 ft tall 3ft wide 2

0722140115a.jpg
0722140115-1.jpg

going from 18/6 to 12-12 directly won't hurt it. Even if you wind up just slapping it there. It's going from 18-6 to 12-12 then back that can add extra stress on the plant.

As already said here multiple times, it will not hurt the plant to flip over to 12/12 straight from 18/6. The first photo is definately a male, no doubts about it. I would give the two other plants some more time. 9 days is really not enough to know for sure.
In the meantime there are countless other threads on the forum dealing with the same issue that you might want to have a look at :) The more knowledge the better.

Yes, but then again, those male leaves aren't useless either. You can make some cannabutter or green dragon. Oddly, while not with pot, these techniques are something I know a ton about, making hot pepper infused oil, vanilla bean honey butter, and cinnamon liquor that makes that cheap cinnamon schnapps taste like garbage. It's easy, and you probably have everything you need right in your kitchen. Why waste all that effort?

Back
Top Bottom