Quick question.

warlord98

I just harvested and have alot of trimmings. Atleast more than I have ever had before. (not saying much) Was wondering if I had to wait until it was dried to make butter? Oil? bubble hash? New to the world of edibles so any help would be great.

Well I thought I'd post my findings even though no one answered. I took 1/2 of my trimmings while wet and made iso oil. The other half I dried and got about 30 grams of bubble hash. I think if your making oil its alright to use the wet material but if your making the bubble hash I think dried would be best.I couldnt find anything that said you shouldnt use wet for hash but after making it I think dried is the only way to go.:thumb:

freeze wet trim before making bubble hash.

Are frozen wet trimmings the same as dried for making hash?Just wondering? I understand the concept of the material being cold so the tricomes come off easier but if you take frozen material and throw it in the water to agitate it. It becomes the temp of the water its in.Is the thinking they will already be broken off when frozen or after its frozen the tricomes are more brittle?I dont understand the freezing part.Also does anyone find it better to use dried or frozen wet?Thanks for any help.

the water should be as near freezing as possible. Thats why the best way is to do bubble hash in winter with fresh snow in a nearly frozen garrage.

The colder the mix the more easily the tric's come off without unwanted plant matter coming off too.

the only benefit to doing it wet imo, is so you dont have to deal with drying it first. It takes a while and a lot off valuable space to dry out a 33 gallon trash bin full of trim.

well I guess freezing will be the way to go next go round.Thank you for the replies.:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom