How dry should trim be before making butter?

Anyone know about the oven deal when using product for a tincture?
Yes decarb in oven at 230 degrees for 1 hr, I use a mason jar with lid on, on a cookie sheet, lay jar on its side shake/mix contents every 15 min. The jar REALLY helps keep your house from stinking too high heaven

Yes decarb in oven at 230 degrees for 1 hr, I use a mason jar with lid on, on a cookie sheet, lay jar on its side shake/mix contents every 15 min. The jar REALLY helps keep your house from stinking too high heaven
You are a lifesaver, Backwoods70. Bless you! Top tier tip right here!!!!

The title says it all. I have a big ol' tupperware full of Kryptonite trim from my latest plant. Having never made edibles before I humbly ask: How dry should the trim be before making canna-butter?

Will the chlorophyll taste transfer over to the butter like it does when bud is smoked too soon after harvest?
I have a question can you turn canna butter into resin

I have a question can you turn canna butter into resin
It’s too bad I got 5 1/2 pounds of butter each pound has 44 g of weed. Oh bud would’ve been nice to be able to turn it back into resin.
image.jpg

The title says it all. I have a big ol' tupperware full of Kryptonite trim from my latest plant. Having never made edibles before I humbly ask: How dry should the trim be before making canna-butter?

Will the chlorophyll taste transfer over to the butter like it does when bud is smoked too soon after harvest?
Howdy It will dry when you decarb it ✌️

Back
Top Bottom