Quick Question

stonerspartan

I was wondering what happens if you let the bud just grow out, and never pick it.

I figured it would just fall off. I have a chronic baby about 6" and its budding because its growing outside. So i dont know what to do exactly because i know there isnt going to be barely any bud.

Please help once again 420 mag. You guys are the best site for tips and facts. I swear by your site! THANKS!

I was wondering what happens if you let the bud just grow out, and never pick it.

I figured it would just fall off. I have a chronic baby about 6" and its budding because its growing outside. So i dont know what to do exactly because i know there isnt going to be barely any bud.

Please help once again 420 mag. You guys are the best site for tips and facts. I swear by your site! THANKS!

That's a good question. Not only do I not know anyone who has tried this, I myself never have either. I always use what I grow and it goes that way with my friends. One thing I can say...if you turned the lights back to 20/4 and left a few leaves on it you could possibly reveg it and grow out another full size plant and get a another full harvest off it.
If its of good quality weed and you'd like to save the strain. You could use it to make some fem. seed with it. Just let it over rippen and watch for small banana flowers protruding from the bud. There wont be many but a few. Take tweezers and harvest these bananas and save the pollen in a glass vial or sealed baggie. Use the dust to pollenate your favorite plant. Not all over. Just in a few places and you will have beans develop that will have a 99% chance of being female. Yeah, you may get a hermie from time to time but its rare. I've been doing it for years and have yet to get a hermie. That is usually caused from stressing the plant at certain stages of its lifecycle. Then harvest, dry n smoke it. Why waist a little bud?.....lol

I can't say for sure that "EVERY" plant that is over ripened for the feminized seeds using Somas Rodelization method will produce bananas. So far every strain I've tried it with has done it but my experience with a lot of strains is limited. I've been growing the last few years using my own feminized seeds and just recently hid them somewhere and seemed to have ...ahem...lost them. :bigblush: I'm sure there is a strain or two somewhere out there that won't stress enough to produce bananas. Those strains would be good for beginner growers who almost always stress their plants as they learn what works and doesn't work.

a. theyll finish ripening up and if not cut will fall over dead.
b. self polinate and produce seeds then die.
c. it will revert back to veggin then youve gotta wait until flower season starts up
are the daylight hours getting longer down in florida? if so the plant will probably go back into veg.
good luck and hope ya get some smoke off of her

Back
Top Bottom