R&D Line - Maven Genetics - Blue Agape #23, & Blue Agape #9 Strain Review

Darade

View media item 1876476Blue Agape (Blue Lotus x White Runtz)
Agape #23.jpg
agape #9.jpg

Heya, everyone! Today we're gonna be trying out Blue Agape #23, from Maven Genetics!
This Blue Agape is from Maven Research and Development line, and they've asked the community as to which they should drop for their fall seasonal collection; I've decided I would share my experience here as well, as this is my home and I wanna be a bit more active in it!

So far the smells from Blue Agape #23 is very sweet, and fruity, but also musky, and suttle gassy/peppery notes, it creates a very unique smell, it's a very unique set of terpenes, and I can't wait to try some, so I can post it on here!
300044961_5628118313919296_3819752517502339254_n.jpg

I'll be on here on in about an hour or so with a nice update on effect, taste, or anything that comes up!​

So for the takeaway, for now (I might have some comments later), it's a heavy hitter, very energetic at first, then subside into a nice blissful relaxing sensation, however, I'm gonna be 100% honest the flavor was destroyed when I smoked it, it seems to me you lose ALOT of flavor when using RAWs these days (Yes I made sure they were the real ones too), it just tastes like burnt paper, with awesome terpenes coming through, just I can't quite taste it enough in a joint, so, for now, I'm gonna hold off, and wait to get a bong. 1.) for conservation 2.) for flavor.

Hot Take incoming:
So today, I decided to bust the nugs up with my hands on the Blue Agape #23, I found so many seeds, no wonder the joint tasted like 3rd world pollution and kept snap crackle popping lol

Got ahold of their support, and after battling with their customer support (not going into details) got a full refund on the Blue Agape Bundle (80$), come to find out when you go to use the 80$ credit, you can only use 1-25$ of it.. what a scam.

It also makes me wonder how correct the THC %'s on the labels are, cause if they're being lab tested at 30% with seeds in it, there's no way; seeds lower the quality of your flower, as the plant focuses on the seeds vs the buds!

301651104_1205522143624604_6768598264058436977_n.jpg

Please ignore my crusty ass keyboard x'D My wife lets my kids play on my computer when I'm not home sometimes, and they've gotten quite a bit off stuff I haven't got the time to clean it off lol!

I am sorry you had a less than enjoyable experience. In the end, BA#23 was retired and BA#9 became one of our flagship strains, based on Mavenite feedback. Looking at these pictures, I can't see the seeds anywhere? Also, this is the only report of seeds I can find regarding this strain anywhere. Having smoked exclusively Maven for almost four years, I have never once gotten a seed. I tell you what, one of the biggest issues we face is the flower drying out between packing and the point of sale. We are still working to try and solve this problem! In the end, I hope you tried more Maven products and found them enjoyable! Your feedback was crucial, and helped form the brand, so: Thanks! Bless, Matt from Maven

I am sorry you had a less than enjoyable experience. In the end, BA#23 was retired and BA#9 became one of our flagship strains, based on Mavenite feedback. Looking at these pictures, I can't see the seeds anywhere? Also, this is the only report of seeds I can find regarding this strain anywhere. Having smoked exclusively Maven for almost four years, I have never once gotten a seed. I tell you what, one of the biggest issues we face is the flower drying out between packing and the point of sale. We are still working to try and solve this problem! In the end, I hope you tried more Maven products and found them enjoyable! Your feedback was crucial, and helped form the brand, so: Thanks! Bless, Matt from Maven
Heya Matt! Honestly, this was so long ago, and all of my experiences with Maven, sans this one, have been excellent!
I should say I may have been a bit biased in this as well at the time (I'm not too big on flower at the dispo). However it appears I never posted the photos WITH the seeds, but I assure you they were there/ were photographed, and sent to support staff, in which I was able to get it all taken care of. I ended up being in it for the long haul with Maven. Found out y'all were working with Mr. D from Happy Dreams Genetics, to make some epic things like Ajo Blanco, and a few others. I just ended up using the credit, for multiple orders. Mainly Vapes. The only complaint I have thus far is there's no more MVN Club (or rather the Delivery)! In my area MVN is super hard to come by (Inland Empire, I know a few shops, but they upcharge, and have a VERY limited selection), when on the site it was 27$/1g.

Best Regards,
Darade (daradegrows)

Back
Top Bottom