R.I.P 20 big bud, and B-52 clones, and 10 mothers. i will miss you.

plantpot4fun

well guys, i just wanted to share my heartbreak with you. yesterday, on my way home from work, i received a call from my wife, a very angry call. my wife, who is as straight as you can possibly be, has never even seen cannabis, happened to find the key to my shed out back. she said i had been acting strange lately, so she wanted to investigate what was goin on back there. let me also say , that my wife hasnt even stepped foot out my back door for years, so i felt pretty safe with what i had going on. anyway, back on topic, she told me she knew what i was doing, and that she was leaving me. well, this morning, we worked it out, and shes not gonna leave after all, but of course, i would have to get rid of everything. so, this morning, i spent my christmas pulling 20 clones out of my ebb and gro, and chopping down all the moms i had in soil. this was my first grow, and they were all like my little children, it was very painful, but of course, my marriage is much more important. i just wish i could have completed this one grow. it was going so well, i havnt had any problems at all yet, i was very impressed with my early results. and i wanted to thank all of you, because you all made it possible, there is not 1 question you can think of about growing that you cannot find the answer to here. and everyone here is so nice, and always willing to help. so , thank you everyone, i wish you all a merry christmas, and good luck to all of you. ill still be lerking around, reading all your great journals, thanks again for all you do. and if anyone around the georgia , south carolina area is interested in alot of brand new equipment , PM me. and, if you will, take just a moment of silence in memory of my beautiful girls.:thanks:

My heart bleeds for you man. I hope you at least trimmed off the growing tips so you can twist them up and cremate them properly. I made sure my woman was pro 420 before we hooked up. She doesn't toke no more but she doesn't put me down for my hobby. She must be a heck of a good woman in every other aspect for you to sacrifice the only other girls you loved.

I wouldn't sell off all your gear quite yet. If she was ready to walk over this she might just be ready to walk period. Then you could fire up the lights and get back in the game!

Sad way to head into a new year and I really feel for you.

:rip: all plantpot4fun's girls! :peace:

Well I think you have your priorities confused LOL
seriously I feel for you man weed is such a cool
looking plant can wait for my first grow maybe soon.
With my job I cant smoke right now but want do grow
for just a hobby and maybe a little stash for when things
change.

Back
Top Bottom