Rain rain go away

SPRTHRV

Tons of sun then tons of rain = growth. I got bush , height , and now just waiting on flower. My lttle girl is about to break she needs crutches from the water weight and bud weight. She is growing with the plant the dog ate. Dog feels much better if y'all were wondering. She was dumped, bait dog all beat and chewed up half dead 30 lbs when found now close to 50 and loves her family. Don't just grow weed, I have all sorts of vegetables growing, and we take care of all the other animals that live here including the flowers for the bees. I will post some pics of my other projects.

Attachments

• 0816190746b.jpg
    0816190746b.jpg
    640 KB · Views: 40
  • 0816190746a.jpg
    0816190746a.jpg
    565.7 KB · Views: 40
Plant looks good SPRTHRV.
Looks like plenty of rain. You mention your concern that she might break. If you don't already have one I would highly suggest staking her. Right through the heart... well actually just through the root ball. This won't hurt your roots as long as it's not a baseball bat your trying to stick in there lol.
Then just use some loose fitted twist ties or pipe cleaners to fasten the stock to the stake. You can use multiple stakes if you have more than just the one main stem that is a bit flimsy.

Back
Top Bottom