Raindrop Croptop Indoor Attic, Soil 600HPS Flower, Mars LED Veg! Big Bud & Amnesia

Re: Raindrop Croptop Indoor Attic - Soil 600HPS Flower - Mars LED Veg! Big Bud & Amne

Plants were infested with root aphids. Added some beneficial nematodes and a layer of rocks to hopefully get rid of them long term.
420-magazine-mobile151609302.jpg

Re: Raindrop Croptop Indoor Attic - Soil 600HPS Flower - Mars LED Veg! Big Bud & Amne

"And a layer of rocks" hahaha I love having a journal to look back on. Well the root aphids are going to be the death of me. I had to now soil drench them with azamax at a 8% dilution rate. Sprayed the tops and around the pots with captain jacks to hopefully kill any running away. Tomorrow I will implement a fogger with pyrethrum to kill any stragglers running away from the medium. On a brighter note my clone experiment worked out like I thought. The clones from the small clonex bottle survived! I was instructed by the guy at the Hydro store to NOT spray clones directly with water. Just the medium. I think that helped a lot. For the seedlings,only one amnesia Haze survived,and 2 chocolopes survived.
420-magazine-mobile1744563839.jpg

I also switched my 2 cuttings to 2 gallon pots,and my 2 chocolope and 1 amnesia Haze to 5 gallon. THIS time I baked all my dirt before I put it in the pots. I am almost guaranteed my dirt is where the root aphids came from. Not this time betch haha.
420-magazine-mobile1666826409.jpg

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom