Raindrop Croptop Indoor Attic, Soil 600HPS Flower, Mars LED Veg! Big Bud & Amnesia

dropcroptop

Welcome everyone to my new attempt at this thing called growing. This is my 2nd official grow,I'm super excited to implement all the techniques I've learned through the 420 app and community. I'm in no way a pro,quite the opposite. Really leaning on you guys to help out along the way! Please subscribe and buckle up for the ride.

Strain: Big Bud-Indica(THC 17%)
Chocolope-Sativa(THC 20%)
Amnesia Haze-Sativa(20%)

Veg: Seeds soaked March 7.
Planted March 9.

Indoor: Attic

Soil: Happy Frog

Pot size: Solo cup
5 gallon cloth pots

Lights: Veg-Two LED 300 Watt Mars Hydro
Flower-600 Watt Hps(Cooled during summer month)
Clones-One T5

Temp/RH: 70-90 /46%

PH: Water at 6.5 every other day depending on soil moisture.

Nutrients: Earth Juice-rainbow mix
Xtreame Gardening-Azos

CO2: Boost Buddy Bag
420-magazine-mobile1027095110.jpg
420-magazine-mobile389703624.jpg
420-magazine-mobile303657154.jpg
420-magazine-mobile121708914.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2007272379.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1993446210.jpg

Re: Raindrop Croptop, Indoor Attic,soil 600HPS flower/Mars hydro LED veg! Big Bud/Amn

I put the seeds in rapid rooter plugs,and they are in the humidity dome until they all sprout. One seedling started to grow upside down! The root came out of the rooter and the leaves stayed in the plug. I tried flipping it right side up and broke the fragile little stem in half! I replanted the remaining stem in the plug. Curious to see if it actually continues to grow or if I already screwed it up. The plants shown under the light are part of my first grow if you are interested in their life cycle. Just trying to show you guys a picture of the room setup. The clones are sharing the flower room atm because it is heated far better. They light cycle is still 18/6 for both plants so no harm no foul.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Re: Raindrop Croptop, Indoor Attic,soil 600HPS flower/Mars hydro LED veg! Big Bud/Amn

Nice set up!!! The plant we grow can take a beating but breaking the root at a young age. Its interesting to see if it will grow. If it does it would blow my mind. But nice set up can't wait to see what you can do. Up in the attic how hot does it get up there. Is it insulated? M subbed up!!

Pino's Coco & Perlite - Thunderpaws - First Grow Ever 2017

Nice set up!!! The plant we grow can take a beating but breaking the root at a young age. Its interesting to see if it will grow. If it does it would blow my mind. But nice set up can't wait to see what you can do. Up in the attic how hot does it get up there. Is it insulated? M subbed up!!

Thanks for the sub! It gets ridiculously hot up there funny you ask. It's winter right now, and during the heat of the day it sometimes spikes to over 93 still! I insulated the the entire walls and ceilings to fight the heat. And I just installed the ac unit that I am very hesitant to plug in. My girlfriend swares the pigs are on to us now that I'm adding more and more a month to the bill.

Women are always super paranoid my girl same way. If ur not a cash cropper like tryna pump out pounds n pounds ur normally good. Biggest thing is don't talk to anyone bout it. If ur jus running a 600 watt ur good. As far as the ac everybody uses window ac. So as long as ur not running four thousand watt lights ur good. Good to b paranoid but not good to let ur paranoia control u. Electricity is the only reason I decided to run all LED still makes heat but not enough to need a ac. Keep up the good work plus hopefully piggies got some real criminals to mess wit. All ur doing is growing a couple plants. I wouldn't stress it people always add things that draw a lot if electricity. A space heater draws 1500 watts. So one space heater is drawing same power as two 600 watt lights and a 250 watt!!! Ur good!!!

Women are always super paranoid my girl same way. If ur not a cash cropper like tryna pump out pounds n pounds ur normally good. Biggest thing is don't talk to anyone bout it. If ur jus running a 600 watt ur good. As far as the ac everybody uses window ac. So as long as ur not running four thousand watt lights ur good. Good to b paranoid but not good to let ur paranoia control u. Electricity is the only reason I decided to run all LED still makes heat but not enough to need a ac. Keep up the good work plus hopefully piggies got some real criminals to mess wit. All ur doing is growing a couple plants. I wouldn't stress it people always add things that draw a lot if electricity. A space heater draws 1500 watts. So one space heater is drawing same power as two 600 watt lights and a 250 watt!!! Ur good!!!

Wow when you put it that way one ac isn't going to draw too much suspicion. Regarding the electricity or neighborhood they prob won't even care. It's two bowl packs in, that I'm outside at 3 am making sure no light is leaking through windows of my grow room. I have to check out your grow journal because I think ultimately I should go to all LED. But the nice ones I want to invest in are so expensive.

Yea m big on Craigslist. I got a dormgrow G8 450 watt full spectrum led for 200 brand new in a box that wasn't open. If I would of ordered it it would of cost me 599.99. Jus checked today and someone has a California light works 440 for 400 looked up regular price n it sells for 849.00 brand new. So n the end don't rush keep eyes peeled whether eBay Craigslist or offer up jus have cash ready and negotiate cause when people sell stuff in places like that but spent the up front cost it cause they need money fast. Hate to say it but take advantage of someone else's bad luck cause if u don't buy it the next person will. I seen vipraspectra 1200 watt led go for 300. I pulled the trigger on the dormgrow cause doc bud just did his first led grow with the same light n loved it. Keep ur eyes open don't rush n have cash ready n don't be scared to negotiate!! U will get exactly what u want the light will pick u!! Funny as that sounds!!

And as far as ur girl n the electric google what some of ur appliances take as far as watts u might b surprised what a microwave or oven or led TV pulls from the wall. It will calm her paronia down I had to do that with my girl n know she don't even bother me no more. Jus have to b smarter n show it on paper. Sorry if m rambling jus seems like I been down the same path as u. My girl don't smoke don't like it but does like that it calms me and resolves my stress so she accepts it. Guess u accept the good n bad when u love someone. Well dinner is ready I will b looking for u n keeping up wit ur journal go head n knock it out the park!! Home runs are always so awesome!!! Lol!!!

And as far as ur girl n the electric google what some of ur appliances take as far as watts u might b surprised what a microwave or oven or led TV pulls from the wall. It will calm her paronia down I had to do that with my girl n know she don't even bother me no more. Jus have to b smarter n show it on paper. Sorry if m rambling jus seems like I been down the same path as u. My girl don't smoke don't like it but does like that it calms me and resolves my stress so she accepts it. Guess u accept the good n bad when u love someone. Well dinner is ready I will b looking for u n keeping up wit ur journal go head n knock it out the park!! Home runs are always so awesome!!! Lol!!!

Thanks again man a lot of great advice. I'm weak you had to show your girl on paper. That might be the golden ticket. I definitely gotta try haha.

Re: Raindrop Croptop Indoor Attic - Soil 600HPS Flower - Mars LED Veg! Big Bud & Amne

All of the seeds have officially popped. And I think the little guy whose stem I broke might just pull threw! I'm going to switch them to the 5 gallen pots this weekend. Hopefully by then a little more roots will have grown.
420-magazine-mobile751199467.jpg

Re: Raindrop Croptop Indoor Attic - Soil 600HPS Flower - Mars LED Veg! Big Bud & Amne

This should be a fun Grow to watch! Subbed! I use mars hydro leds combined with HPS (little guys:) at flower, and love the outcome. As far as power bills go, the only problem I have is the cost of heating the space in the winter. That's when you can see the meter spin! Looking forward to your progress!

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine

This should be a fun Grow to watch! Subbed! I use mars hydro leds combined with HPS (little guys:) at flower, and love the outcome. As far as power bills go, the only problem I have is the cost of heating the space in the winter. That's when you can see the meter spin! Looking forward to your progress!

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine

Thanks for the sub man I really appreciate it! Yea this months power bill was 140 everything said and done. So my girl has laid back a little. I have yet to turn the two Mars hydro 300 watt leds on but I doubt that will even make a huge difference. And when I turn the ac on during the summer the heater will no longer be needed essentially cancelling each other out power wise.

Dropcroptops High YIELD!Indoor,Soil 600HPS BIG Bud/Chocolope/Amnesia Haze

Bad news! The little guy did not pull threw. And the only other Amnesia Haze seedling I have has basically dried up for some reason. I assumed the light must be too close so I went ahead and flipped them into their red cup homes. A part of me thinks the type of seed I got(genotype/phenotype?) is what is actually bad. Who knows,most likely it's me being a novice grower. Anywho...all the babies are just sitting on top of the soil of my previous grow. I need to purchase another heater and finally try out my new Mars Hydro 300 watt leds. I just want to make the veg room perfect before I put the babies in there and officially open in. Mostly out of fear I will stunt their growth or something if the set up is not top notch . I've read that whatever you do in the baby stages will forever make an impact. If it's under watered for example,it will always store water in fear of being without again, etc. Bad example I know but you get the point haha. Here are the latest pics.
420-magazine-mobile1375667310.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1048941114.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1209286124.jpg

Alright I finally finished the veg room! Things are coming along nicely. Currently going to leave the room on for 24 hours and see the temperatures. I purchased a new heater from Walmart on sale. Curious to see the efficiency compared to the heater I already own. Once i confirm the temperatures are steady I will put the babies in their new home.
420-magazine-mobile721247939.jpg
420-magazine-mobile685535414.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1765877288.jpg

I decided not to go with neem oil and went with sns 209, and captain jacks dead bug. For long term and short term for the bugs. Also I installed the ducting from my ac to my veg room to fight hot temperatures since summer is right around the corner.
420-magazine-mobile459901319.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1929788865.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1308329439.jpg

The intake hole of the veg room for the ac.
420-magazine-mobile1822042481.jpg

I decided not to go with neem oil and went with sns 209(10ml per gallon), and captain jacks dead bug(7.5ml per 16 ounces water). For long term and short term solution for the bugs. Also I installed the insulated ducting from my ac to my veg room to fight hot temps since summer is right around the corner.
420-magazine-mobile459901319.jpg

Moved the plants out of direct light while the captain jack was applied.

420-magazine-mobile1929788865.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1308329439.jpg

The intake hole of the veg room for the ac.
420-magazine-mobile1822042481.jpg

I transplanted the baby's to there 5 gallon fabric pots. I wanted to do a little experiment with the soil,so I did half happy frog,and the other 2 fox farm. I don't think it will really affect the grow but I'm curious. The biggest plant is my big bud at 5 nodes now. I'm going to wait until 6 to do my first top. Not sure if I should split up the plants with my second 300 watt led? Or since they are so small it won't matter yet.
420-magazine-mobile1521418416.jpg

420-magazine-mobile423200898.jpg

420-magazine-mobile307620595.jpg

I'm going all in! I got a lot done today, and I decided to mainline. I have been waiting until the babes grow to 5-6 nodes before I cut them. Here is the after.
420-magazine-mobile1390295786.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1371174382.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1313517269.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1867610074.jpg

Some I left two set of fan leafs instead of the one like the tutorial. I cut off the node growth but I'm scared to remove all but two fan leaves. So 2 I experimented with. And the one little guy I am just going to plant outside at some point haha it is so small I don't even want to mess with it anymore.

Back
Top Bottom