Amnesia Auto & NL x Big Bud - Closet Grow - First Indoor Grow

re: Amnesia Auto & NL x Big Bud - Closet Grow - First Indoor Grow

Its getting close to harvest this baby did good feeding her big bloom,calmag,tiger bloom,in ff ocean soil ran lights 24-0 temps stayed 68-80 rh 40-60's started a lil flush ill give her a few more days
420-magazine-mobile103628046.jpg
420-magazine-mobile511685832.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1712086428.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1118381902.jpg

Sent from my 6045O using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Nice! Have you gotten to sample the amnesia haze yet? On their website it says it is a Lemon Haze cross.

Not sure if you have a vaporizer or not but it works great for early testing.

Nice! Have you gotten to sample the amnesia haze yet? On their website it says it is a Lemon Haze cross.

Not sure if you have a vaporizer or not but it works great for early testing.
It deff does have a lemon smell and taste i had a couple lower buds i dried i tried it was pretty good the lemon aint over powering to me it had a lemon skunk taste and smell but Amnesia from different seed banks are breed different the seed bank i got mine said it was a haze and white russian so ill get a scale today to get a final yield but i think it will be a top notch smoke the high was a racing one when i smoked them buds so it hit hard you will be pleased with the quality for sure

Looks frosty as hell. Nice job brother. Let us know the final yield. What are you going to grow next.
Im going with some kind of color ill probly do a BlackBerry kush are a Kings Kush are something i havnt seen noone grow yet HAPPY NEW YEARS TO ALL YA

It deff does have a lemon smell and taste i had a couple lower buds i dried i tried it was pretty good the lemon aint over powering to me it had a lemon skunk taste and smell but Amnesia from different seed banks are breed different the seed bank i got mine said it was a haze and white russian so ill get a scale today to get a final yield but i think it will be a top notch smoke the high was a racing one when i smoked them buds so it hit hard you will be pleased with the quality for sure

Where did you get the beans for this amnesia haze? Is it CKS?

Was it more of a body or head high?
420-magazine-mobile1503428151.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1529359548.jpg
this is the Amnesia auto about 4 weeks in flower

No these came from Canuk and the first buds was a mixture i just tried sum on a 5 day dry and it was completely different im high as hell right now as of now its a high mind high my lens will be here tommorw to double check the trichromes

Its getting close to harvest this baby did good feeding her big bloom,calmag,tiger bloom,in ff ocean soil ran lights 24-0 temps stayed 68-80 rh 40-60's started a lil flush ill give her a few more days
420-magazine-mobile103628046.jpg
420-magazine-mobile511685832.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1712086428.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1118381902.jpg

Last 48 hrs of this bad girl now waiting on the NLxBB
420-magazine-mobile1016417188.jpg
420-magazine-mobile849602108.jpg

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom