Random thoughts

yeefoo

i remeber my first highs, they were so great. they felt so much different. i remeber this one time at a small weed party me and my friends were really high and were outside looking at the view (a very big view) and we thought that russians were coming to get us. we saw a bunch of russians charging at us coming to invade so we ran in the car and sped off hahaha those were the good old days, the days where i wasnt fully acquanted with weed. now weed is my best friend. high times will become great memories, i can imagine my self in 30 40 50 years thinking back to my teenage years and all the great high times. hopefully in 30 40 50 years i will still be creating memories.

also i have a quesiton. are you people regular everyday smokers, or occasional smokers? im mostly an occasional smoker, usually on weekends and fridays, but sometimes i go everyday for a week or so.

nearly every day... and if i'm not smoking weed, i have copious amounts of resin that i very much enjoy smoking (making good resin is a science AND an art)... i find myself annoying when i'm not stoned... i'm just too jittery... not to mention my back spasms from the injuries I've sustained recklessly throwing myself into the air like I do... and my textbook extreme case of ADHD... but then again, what person growing up in our age doesn't have some form of ADD or depression?

I do everyday if I can, but I don't smoke a lot when I do, because I still need to go to school and go to work after. But when I have a night off I'll smoke a lot sometimes. After a lot of experaments I've found this is the best way for me.

Back
Top Bottom