rangerdanger true possibly entertaining story

RangerDanger

Circa early 70's.

I met a girl at a party who had just a few weeks earlier moved to L.A. from Jamaica.
I volunteered to take her on a walking tour of downtown.
So I pick her up in the morning from her job at IHOP and we head for downtown.
To save $ I parked on the outskirts of downtown, in a parking lot in a space next to an alley.
I spark a fat one and we proceed to get wonderfully stoned. Then she starts to change out of her uniform into regular clothes. Since she's undressed we deciede to knock one out.
And we spent several hours in the back of my customized van, getting high and having sex in the carpeted womb of my van, lost in our own little world.
Finally, lusts temporarily sated we get dressed and we 're gonna go on the tour.
I opened the side door and the first thing I see is a guy running down the alley about 8' away. He's got a bag in one hand and a gun in the other, and he's firing the gun behind him.
And then, chasing him and firing a gun back at him is Kojack.
Yep, Kojack.
He's got the Kojack cheesy polyester sports coat, the Kojack hat, the Kojack lollipop.
I closed the door, turn to the girl and said "oh no, I think we've just crossed over the line".
Then I hear a voice over a loudspeaker saying "Hey you in the green van, either get out or stay in."
I peek out the back window and see a film crew.
They were shooting an episode of Kojack.
They weren't there when we parked but had set-up while me and the girl were doing the horizontal hula.
So we get out and as we're walking by the film crew we got a few grins and at least 1 thumbs-up.

funny tale RD....... did ya ever see your van in any scenes on Kojak?
I always thought Telly Savalas would've been a great used car salesman myself, what a schyster............:cheesygrinsmiley: :peace:

Tears are streaming down my face from laughing so hard!!!:laughtwo:

Ranger, I always know when you have a story, it's gonna be a good one.

Thanks for the laughs

Peace and happiness:peace:

Back
Top Bottom