Rattlerr From Portland, OR

rattlerr

Dropping in to say Hi to everyone on 420. Just recently got my Medical card for chronic pain before and after my spine surgery. I have a few plants on their way with some issues, i am new to growing but a faster learner even when i am :hookah: it... Even with sleep apnea this cures the no sleeping blues :) :tokin:

Dropping in to say Hi to everyone on 420. Just recently got my Medical card for chronic pain before and after my spine surgery. I have a few plants on their way with some issues, i am new to growing but a faster learner even when i am :hookah: it... Even with sleep apnea this cures the no sleeping blues :) :tokin:

Hello My friend :cheer: :welcome:

You've come to right place to get tons of help and good cheer :yahoo:

If you would like start a journal for your grow. Journals are fun and you will get help from the experts. No problem too small. Warring! In a journal you will make lots of new friends. :cheer:

:welcome::thumb:

Even with sleep apnea this cures the no sleeping blues :) :tokin:
I hear you! There may be better sleep aids but they are habit forming and toxic. Thanks big pharma.

Hi rattlerr, :welcome: to the 420Magazine forums.
:thanks: for joining us.
God's herbal meds to the rescue again! :amen:
Enjoy all that is and if you can't find something, just ask!
I'll see you :surf: the forums. :reading420magazine:
:ciao: :peace:

Welcome to 420, :welcome:such a peaceful and informative site..

You've found a very helpful site, well versed in knowledge about growing, legalization, medical uses, and even info on cooking with herb! Indoor, Outdoor, Soil, or Hydro (I'm a bubbles grower) CFLs, or HID lights, it is ALL here!

And the most helpful MODs you've ever met! Just ask one or any member here for guidance! Look for The Butcher, Green007, or Mostly Crazy, they are very knowledgable. OldMedicineMan has a great thread of information too! He's an old cool hippy about 68 or 69 years old. CocoJoe is another cool dude to check out. He's super helpful. :thumb:

The home Page is divided into Forums with Topic Titles. Those Forums are divided into THREADS, and those THREADS are divided into POSTS. You started a THREAD in the Forum INTRODUCE YOURSELF and the replies are additonal POSTS in your THREAD.
I wish someone had explained that to me my first day.

Peace I hope to see you around the forums. :peacetwo:

Back
Top Bottom