Re-Vegging, after harvest..?

TheKiller

I will be harvesting in around 3-4 weeks, wondering about simply re-vegging the girls? I have clones started, but looks as if I may lose a few, should have doubled up.. i know , I know..;( ...

I did try to search out info on here, but can't find any thing.. anyone have any thoughts on this???

I re-vegged my plant after this summer's harvest. I cut the main stem leaving some live vegetation below the cut. It took at least a month before new growth started again. It started with some nasty gnarled leaves, but now the plant is thriving again. You can see the re-vegged plant in my journal linked below.

re-veg so you can take more clones, or for a second harvest of buds?

Actually both.. I waited too long to pull clones off my current grow( 9 diesel of some sort NY maybe?), and should have probably doubled up. I ended up with 6 out of 10 clones rooting, so I thought I would look into re-generating a few of my current gals, after my crop finishes up! Figuring around Jan 15ish... I have the room to try this so what the hell . why not?

I have read soooo many conflicting reports on the web.. some people say it works fine, others say the quality is lessened.. who do you believe?
Me thats who!

Thanks ChiJoe, reading your journal and Munkie's now!

I've done more than one harvest by taking the top 1/3 of the plant and leaving the rest to continue budding, but reveg takes a long time.

I can see doing it if you need clones, but since I currently grow from seed, I would just start another grow.

Not sure on the quality drop-off issue.

If you got the time and the stash, go for it and see what happens!

Back
Top Bottom