Really happy I joined!

LittleMissK

Hey friends! I am so happy to be a part of this community!
I have been really enjoying learning new things and now it's great to keep up with all the news!

I am working on my career goals, which will involve using oils and other natural remedies! I made my first butter, but I'm not too impressed with it. It isn't very potent. Can I toss it back in with more grinds?
Next time I would like to try coconut oil.
Any tips for me? I would also like to infuse the oil with other beneficial herbs. It's all new to me, but it has been a blast!

Hope to make new friends here! Peace and love. :peace: :green_heart:

Welcome :) I choose to use oil for a couple reasons. 1) it stores better . 2) no milk 3) Less waste from the process. Butter tends to separate and leave residual milk solids behind. 4) you can boil coconut oil and nothing bad will happen, 5) You can fry with it.

Probably loads more but ya. Soy lethicin increases absorption, as a minimum 1g bud/ 20g butter/oil so once ounce to 1lb butter is a good start. I end up doing 100g trim and butter to 1000g coco oil and I like that. It's very strong. Some people say that you can do 1g/1g but I think that would end someones day pretty quickly.

Good luck, enjoy the forums!

Hey! Thanks man. I was given the ground pre measured and told it was good for a lb... but there is no way it was an ounce!
I guess I'll just suck up the butter that isn't very potent and try again next time with oil. I should have done that in the first place since it's much healthier, and rubbing butter on your skin isn't very ideal for massaging. Hah.
Anyway... thanks. I'll share how it came out next time :)

:welcome: LittleMissK! You are now part of the number 1 site for cannabis awareness. There are a lot of great people here. Below in my signature you will find some links that you may find of use. Good Luck! :peace:

Hey friends! I am so happy to be a part of this community!
I have been really enjoying learning new things and now it's great to keep up with all the news!

I am working on my career goals, which will involve using oils and other natural remedies! I made my first butter, but I'm not too impressed with it. It isn't very potent. Can I toss it back in with more grinds?
Next time I would like to try coconut oil.
Any tips for me? I would also like to infuse the oil with other beneficial herbs. It's all new to me, but it has been a blast!

Hope to make new friends here! Peace and love. :peace: :green_heart:

I put some of my butter in a mango fruit smoothie today. It was stellar!!
Not so good on toast though. I know mago is supposed to increase your high. But it was a significant difference!

Back
Top Bottom