Recipe lactic acid is this it

Pondwater

I need a product here which is ic etc $60 it’s awesome for pm mites and health but the main ingredient is lactic acid followed by citric and nothing els

lab 80% can be bought from many labs online which is used in skincare etc , as lactic acid bacteria produce lactic acid I am assuming this is the same as what is used in the nutrient line , not the bacteria that produce it …this would be the isolated acid no?

the lactic acid costs a few dolla as to 60 so I want to make this. But I want but o make sure i have the right lactic acid ,as thisbis for a bud soak for pm and mites is like not to use it from milk extraction though that could be benefit too I’ve heard , id like to make the version the shop sells to avoid it fermenting further or going off

citric acid works together with lactic acid they form a relationship and work amazing if you spray on spider mites they insta inflate and lift their legs , labs use it for microscopy to keep them still and examine them

I need a product here which is ic etc $60 it’s awesome for pm mites and health but the main ingredient is lactic acid followed by citric and nothing els

lab 80% can be bought from many labs online which is used in skincare etc , as lactic acid bacteria produce lactic acid I am assuming this is the same as what is used in the nutrient line , not the bacteria that produce it …this would be the isolated acid no?

the lactic acid costs a few dolla as to 60 so I want to make this. But I want but o make sure i have the right lactic acid ,as thisbis for a bud soak for pm and mites is like not to use it from milk extraction though that could be benefit too I’ve heard , id like to make the version the shop sells to avoid it fermenting further or going off

citric acid works together with lactic acid they form a relationship and work amazing if you spray on spider mites they insta inflate and lift their legs , labs use it for microscopy to keep them still and examine them
I just used Dr. Bonner’s Peppermint Soap and water for a pesticide. CL🍀 :thumb: :cheesygrinsmiley:

Hi Pondwater, I make LAB in a week or two. It's great stuff! So what's the name of this product? Sounds interesting! The recipe to make it is here at the Mag and all over the net.
Here's Chris Trump and his effort making Lactic Acid Bacteria. I'm ready to start a batch myself. Chris is in Hawaii and warm weather has him done in 48 hours.

Sour milk which contains lactic acid is recommended for controlling and preventing Powdery Mildew. The Citric Acid is also recommended as a Powdery Mildew control.

Seems to me that water would have to be added to keep the acids from being so strong that they burn the leaves or stigmas/pistils of the plant.

I am finding recipes using the two acids together, mixed with water, to remove skin cells as part of beauty treatments. And articles about using the two acids mixed together along with water as a way to control mites on bees and in bee hives. So far no mention of the two mixed together with water as a way to control powdery mildew or mites on Cannabis plants.

Back
Top Bottom