Recovering from a nitrogen deficiency: how long?

oiuhdfukg

Once nutes have been applied in response to a suspected nitrogen deficiency, how long before the plant starts to regain its vigor?

Depends on how bad the def was ?

If only a light def 24 to 48 hours should see a turn around.

If the leafs are to far gone and very yellow i don't suspect they will recover !

no, the yellow leaves won't recover but hopefully the plant will recover. It was just the lower leaves that turned yellow but the upper leaves were a bit faded and droopy. It seems a bit better today.

I'm sure you will be fine :thumb:

It is not that uncommon for the lower leafs to turn yellow tho, more so in later veg and early to mid flowering.

But can practical grow a plant in veg fully healthy 'n' green with a feed once a week.

I think ya still in veg at a guess ?

Perhaps you may care to share some additional info on the matter, might be able to get you back on track if some thing is at a miss !

The plant is roughly 6 weeks from germination, so it's still not very big yet.

The soil seemed pretty compacted so I think perhaps the roots weren't able to get the nutes they needed. I transplanted today into a looser soil mix and she seems to be responding well. I've done everything I can think of. The new growth looks very healthy today. Thanks for the help Fuzzy.:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom