Newbie first grow is this a nitrogen deficiency?

ThcSnow

Hello all I am suspecting this is a nitrogen deficiency! The strain is TrainWreck. I am using Promix HP with worm castings and Ancient forest hummus. I have been feeding with Bio Thrive Grow and CaMg+ at 3/4 strength on the light feeding side! I am 3 weeks in to veg I am using a 600W hortilux eye MH. My ph runoff is at 6.4. Any help I could obtain on raising my nitrogen levels would be awesome. Oh yeah the Bio Thrive grow is 4-3-3
20150515_004906.jpg

I use Promix HP and I have success with a ph around 5.8-6.2. Get some Ph Down/Up so you can add in any amount of nitrogen nutes you need, then simply ph adjust the solution with a ph pen. That will fix most of your problems. How much do you feed currently though?

Currently I feed them every 4 days when they are dried out. I had a friend come over today and he has been growing for a long time he said they look like I'm lacking nutrients so I purchased the go box today. I have ph up and down I will adjust the solution lower next watering. Also I was told I needed to do a top dressing because the soil got to low from watering. I always make sure I get a 15-20% runoff also.

Well I just checked on them after I fed it's been 8 hours and already there are no drooping leafs they look a bit happier!! I will give a update after 24 hours or so!! :tokin:

I have been keeping a daily journal and taking pics I think when this is done I will make a journal of it on here. I am going to flower in subcools original super soil!

So its been over 48 hours and my girls are going nuts!!! I have no lock outs they were just really hungry!! I would suggest any body that wants to use general organics to get the go box!! Follow the feeding schedule and you'll see great results! :thumb:

I use Promix HP and I have success with a ph around 5.8-6.2. Get some Ph Down/Up so you can add in any amount of nitrogen nutes you need, then simply ph adjust the solution with a ph pen. That will fix most of your problems. How much do you feed currently though?

So I have started some BB3 and after your info I haven't had any problems by keeping the ph at 6.0! Thanks a bunch man!

Do yourself a favor and keep track of all your feedings. I went years just 'winging it' and never writing anything down- don't ask why I don't know. Keeping records makes it way easier to learn, especially if you have the memory capacity of a goldfish. :)

Back
Top Bottom