ftworth

Afghan
Soil
FloraDuo at 50%
Week 5 flowering
400w HPS
RH 66 Temp 66f
LST and Supercropped

Is this light green color and yellow flecking a Nitrogen deficiency. I am following the flora duo schedule at fifty percent but am thinking I may need to bump up the N or bump up the strength. Any help would be appreciated,

Thanks P.
image18576.jpg
image18575.jpg
image18574.jpg

Re: Is this a Nitrogen deficiency ?

this late into flower you should see some yellowing, you should have been giving less N in flower than veg as the plant doesn't need the N, it wants more P and K. almost looks like some spider mite damage though. can you take a close up of one leaf. or does the leaves look like they have little white spots??

Too little detail in the photo. Look at the underside of some of the bigger fan leaves. You'll probably see signs of them there. If you've got a magnifier of any kind use it to see what you've got going on there.

Defo mites. Late in the infestation as well by ze looks. My first grow was all but decimated by them as well, I tried natural remedies but to no avail. If I ever get them again :)wood:) I'll probably turn to the Sierra Natural Science stuff. Lots of guys on here have had great success with their products. Either that or I may give neem oil/ Eco oil a try first..

Good luck dude.

-J.

As many have said already about spider mites i would check for them first, i even thought the same thing myself at first glance of the pic's.

How ever you should be on full rate application of nutrients by now also :thumb:

That alone may suggest a def problem... but none of that is ya standard macro nutrients def which one may suspect in flowering !

Also, try to get that RH down in the 45-50% or lower in flower, it will help keep mold/ powdery mildew away.

The 66% humidity might have had something to do with it, try to lower it as soon as you can, 35-40% ideally. I'd also suggest Neem oil for next time around. It's good at preventing pests but not so much at eliminating them.

Back
Top Bottom