recycle the way to grow pot?

stoned snake

hey iv decided to make a small cabinet for myself cause i got sick of all this stuff

what im thinking is one of those big blue recycle boxes everyone in US kows what im talcking about the ones that are always lying on the side of the road after trash pickup
well im using oone of those for a container im tutting the plants in pots and lining the walls with foil i was wondering can osmeone tell me what kind of light i will need to keep them alive and warm

for vents im using couple of ducts and couple of pc fans

what can i do to keep the box from glowing when the light is in it?
and how can i reduce the noise the fans make?

i dont know much ab flourecents so what kind will i need i hope its a bulb because there isnt much room for the tube ones also how many should i get ? nd what wattage im on a budget rite now just so you guys know that and cn i use one of those wokshop lamps to hold the flourecent ?

apreciate all the help

Re: recycle the way to grow pot??

hey iv decided to make a small cabinet for myself cause i got sick of all this stuff

what im thinking is one of those big blue recycle boxes everyone in US kows what im talcking about the ones that are always lying on the side of the road after trash pickup
well im using oone of those for a container im tutting the plants in pots and lining the walls with foil i was wondering can osmeone tell me what kind of light i will need to keep them alive and warm

for vents im using couple of ducts and couple of pc fans

what can i do to keep the box from glowing when the light is in it?
and how can i reduce the noise the fans make?

i dont know much ab flourecents so what kind will i need i hope its a bulb because there isnt much room for the tube ones also how many should i get ? nd what wattage im on a budget rite now just so you guys know that and cn i use one of those wokshop lamps to hold the flourecent ?

apreciate all the help

I wouldn't think they were tall enough. . . though I had seen some in the burbs that were almost 4 ft tall. . . most of those containers I've seen are only 24 inches tall. . . Should u find a way to do it, cutting the noise of those fans is something 've been working on too. . . if the fans were used in a cpu as opposed to buying straight up, they would need to be cleaned out. . . I used a can of air. . . then when I attached the fans I used rubber weather stripping where the fan touches the cab. . . that cut out a lot of the sound issues. . but I haven't been able to quite them completely. Going with the cfl's, they will have 2 wattage numbers on the packages. . . i.e nvision makes a 150 watt soft white. . . it only uses 42 watts, but supposed to put out like a 150 watt. These are bulbs that fit into regular light sockets, their shaped like a spiral. Personally, I look for the highest lumen out put and go by that. They range in price from 5 -10 bucks a bulb. Sometimes you can find them on sale, or in a pack.

IMO, pass on the recycling container and spend 50 or 60 bucks and buy a cab from target or home depot or something. Good Luck :peace:

Back
Top Bottom