Recycling water

nikkiannb

Can I take use the water that comes out of the bottom of my pot when I water it to water it again? See how I have my pot elevated and a bucket to catch the extra water that comes out at the bottom. Can I reuse or recycle that water and just pour the excess on his plant again?

16376956275963204602874705516205.jpg

16376956912727821372724854354325.jpg

Next time turn off the purple grow lights and use the regular white room light and the camera flash. That will make it easier for us to see what you is going on and it will probably let the camera focus better which means sharper and clearer photographs.

As to the water you have to let the group know what is in the pot and what fertilizers/nutrients you are using. If it is some sort of hydroponic grow with rockwool or coco coir then the general answer that I keep coming across on this message board is 'no'. Reason being is there is a lot of salt build-up because of all the fertilizers.

On the other hand if you are using a natural soil mix with peat moss and compost, etc and are not adding anything but minimal amounts of organic or natural nutrients then a fair number of growers say that have reused the water that runs through or have just left it in the saucer where it can be wicked back into the soil. It is up to you.

Me, I tend to leave it in the saucer since there is so little that runs through and it is not worth the stress it puts on my lower back to be lifting those pots of soil up all the time.;)

Im using a mix of garden soil and coco prob a 70/30 mix. I have been to scared to feed it due to the last two times I burnt it or something. It just looked sick the day after I fed it. It's just now looking like it's recovered from the damage I caused when I feed it last

Can I take use the water that comes out of the bottom of my pot when I water it to water it again? See how I have my pot elevated and a bucket to catch the extra water that comes out at the bottom. Can I reuse or recycle that water and just pour the excess on his plant again?

16376956275963204602874705516205.jpg

16376956912727821372724854354325.jpg
Hello @nikkiannb hope you are well my friend.
Do not reuse your runoff . :Namaste:
You will run into all kinds of issues with your lady you won't be able to track down.
What's up with your lady?
Has she had an issue?
Take some natural pics and give us some details.
Stay safe.
Bill

Runoff can be used outside the weed garden on houseplants, shrubs, fruit trees etc but it’s defs not suggested to recycle nute water back onto your weed plants… runoff contains chemical salts from soil additives and your nutes plus any fine sediments that come out in the wash so it already contains a high ppm count

yes you can reuse it….. but nope - it’s not recommended to go back on your weed plants

Back
Top Bottom