Red streaks! And more

noflo

My 3 ladies look to be thriving but have a few issues. for one the color of them are a light green color. not sickly pale green though. I have red streaks going through the main stems of 1 lady,as well as a reddish tint at the base of my of her. The leaf stems are red as well. About the middle of my lady I have yellowing of about a 1/3 of the tip with necrosis happening in the middle of the yellowing tip. On some of the necrosis spots it looks to be black as well. I also I have some smaller leaves that look to be turning white. I grow outdoors and use containers. as far as my median i use sunshine rainforest advance mix 2.0 mixed with extra perlite with the general organics Go box line. I also used extra bat guano and worm casting mixed in. The water I use is well water which contains higher sulfur levels. I feed once a week and water every morning seeing how it gets very hot in the southeast. I did not have this problem last year, but I was also feeding 2x a week and watering twice a day. We have definitely had more rain this year which is part of the reason I decided to only water once a day. And I'm also about 3/4 weeks into flowering.

Back
Top Bottom