Reefer Madness, Celeb-Style

Herb Fellow

Celebrity potheads are sharing their years of stoner experience in Shirley Halperin and Steve Bloom's new book, "Pot Culture."

In the guide to ganja, Maroon 5's Adam Levine suggests puffing while listening to the music of Lauryn Hill, Herbie Hancock, Stevie Wonder and Miles Davis, while model Adrianne Curry suggests covering up your weed breath with lip gloss. She said, "I carry orange lip gloss, which covers up the pot smell in my mouth for my husband when I tell him I haven't been smoking . . For mints, I prefer Icebreakers. They're really strong and burn your tongue, but they cover the smell up in two seconds."

Jonah Hill, the stoner star of "Knocked Up" and "Superbad," demonstrates how to get high by smoking out of an apple, and Whitestarr burn-out Cisco Adler shows the kids at home how to put together a gravity bong. Other celebs who dish on their herb habits: Melissa Etheridge, Cal Penn, Rob Thomas, and – of course – Steve-O.

Source: pagesix.com
Copyright: 2008, pagesix.com
Website: Celebrity potheads in Shirley Halperin & Steve Bloom's new book, "Pot Culture"

sorry im typin to fast while st*ned :ganjamon: i ment to write that i have the book pot culture as well...and yea all that about Bo Brice being in it as well..sorry guys

Back
Top Bottom