'Reefer Madness' Killed My Sister

Jim Finnel

Fallen Cannabis Warrior & Ex News Moderator
My sister was buried yesterday. Patricia Agnes died of Liver Cancer at 62. God, rest her soul. She never drank, smoked and ate a healthy diet. She had a medical marijuana permit but she never smoked marijuana in her life. She believed the 'Reefer Madness' Lie that Cannabis was a *edit hard drug. Why else would it be a crime to use it? The doctors and everyone did their best but ….. It’s the Cannabinoids, Stoopid.

Everybody needs cannabinoids to be healthy. When your body does not produce sufficient cannabinoids, you need to supplement with plant cannabinoids from medical marijuana to be healthy. A search of Google, Google News and a visit to Wikipedia will convince you every human has cannabinoids. Every creature from the dinosaurs to humans has needed cannabinoids. Unlike alcohol, nicotine, *edit hard drugs or other drugs, a health body makes the cannabinoids it needs.

People become sick because they can not make the cannabinoids they need; people like my sister, Patricia Agnes. Recent studies have shown how cannabinoids slow the growth of tumors like Pat’s cancer.

Three years ago, Patricia came to me asking for help. She felt discomfort below her ribs; not really pain but pressure & heat. Pat’s doctor said she was in good health. Her doctor thought she might need anti-depressants. But Pat was still concerned; concerned enough to consult with me, the 'family drug addict'; I am an Oregon Medical Marijuana Patient & Grower and natural wellness advocate.

We talked for a while about our genetic condition that made us susceptible to auto-immune diseases. I said what your doctor thought might be 'depression' may not be the issue but just a symptom.

Pat took 1/4 of an Angel Oil Cookie and the pressure subsided almost immediately. Angel Oil is a low THC count cooling oil made with Cannabis. After eating a few cookies over a few days, she became convinced they were helping her. She continued to get good results and felt healthier in general. We started a cellular renewal nutrition program. Pat was never high but felt healthy all the time. Her husband & sons and her prayer group supported her health renewal.

Then, Pat went to our siblings- the judge, the nurse, the bishop, the teacher, and several business people. But they were not interested in how she felt and discouraged her from continuing with medical cannabis. Pat started feeling guilty; that she was a drug addict, bad, weak, and a sinner. Pat was concerned about her career as a teacher. Combined with family disapproval, it was too much emotional pressure.

She tried to quit Angel Oil but she kept feeling bad inside again; so she would have a cookie and feel guilty and then quit again. By trying to quit the Angel Oil cookies, she spread a 6 month supply over 18 months. Pat had her last Angel Oil cookie about a year ago. I encouraged her to continue; she said did not. Two months later Pat was diagnosed with Liver Cancer in July 2007.

Discouraged by siblings and trusting allopathic chemo, Pat waited 6 months after her diagnosis to contact me about Angel Oil again. The chemo failed and she was given 6-12 months to live. She started on the Angel Oil Cookies again and the cellular nutrition. But the chemo had taken its toll on her. She could not eat much; everything made her feel sick. But she still would not smoke marijuana. Even when it was would help, she would not smoke. She would only eat the cookies, which were at that point, too hard to digest. Pat continued to get worse.

Another patient with similar liver issues, a nurse, asked for help the same weekend that Pat started taking Angel Oil again. Janine developed hepatitis because of her statin heart medication. The doctor could not control it and she was getting very sick. Janine had never smoked marijuana but one cookie stopped the pressure and burning. The Angel Oil & Cellular Renewal program brought her liver issues under control. Janine is spending the month with her young granddaughters.

Patricia Agnes died June 11, 2008; 11 months after the cancer was diagnosed. She is survived by her loving, devoted husband of 40 years and her 2 sons. She was a wife, a mother, a big sister, a teacher, and a gardener. Pat loved her family, her country and her God. She was a prayer warrior that read the Bible and went to Mass almost every day. She was most proud of her sons- both career Navy Special Operatives. She taught them to make the world a better place and they are. Loved by so many who knew her golden heart and desire to do good, she will be missed.

I felt Patricia would want others to know what really happened to her. Fear, ignorance, intellectual dishonesty, and prejudice are the enemy. Jesus said 'the Truth will set you free'. This is true. Plant Cannabinoids help many people and the government, family, friends, etc should not make sick people feel guilty for getting well. Stop this 'Reefer Madness'; it kills people.

Peter Kennedy is a 40 year Medical Marijuana User & Martial Artist & Mr. Mom. He is an MBA that studied Economics at Notre Dame. He operated his computer software business until an accident disabled him. In order to restore his health, he developed Angel Oil and has fully recovered. He now works in the bio-tech industry. Contact Peter via email- info@cannabisangels.com

News Hawk: User: 420 MAGAZINE ® - Medical Marijuana Publication & Social Networking
Source: Salem-News.com
Copyright: 2008 Salem-News.com

RIP

This certainly should open eyes about how many others are pressured by society into not medicating. God bless her soul for doing what she thought was right, although it may have taken her life.

Rest in Peace Patricia Agnes. Its a sad thing that some one that could benefit so very much from medical marijuana was pressured into feeling guilty about medicating. To improve the quality of ones life and to end ones suffering should never make someone feel bad or guilty or have adverse feelings of any kind.

At least she is in a better pain free place. My condolances!! Big time!! My mom died a year or so after a stroke, so I know how ya feel. I wuznt using then. But if I had tried to share grass with her my bro. & sister in law woulda went crazy!! Their heads are still stuck in the 30's via Reefer Madness.

Jack Herer had a similar situation with his mom. She had Alzhiemers. Jack was giving her grass & she got better. Then the rest of the family stepped in. She went down hill & died.

The story is on jack's site some where, or it was. See if you can find it. His site is under my sig.

People need to wake up & smell the good smoke. To many people die from lack of cannabis. No one dies from using it.

mM

Back
Top Bottom