Regarding Nutes and water feeding

Jolimoli

Hello,
Long time lurker, final stages of starting the first grow ever.
Read through many sites, forums, grow journals but couldnt really find the specific answer I was looking for.

Regarding nutes for soil grows via the Fox Farm trio.

Feeding cycle - check
Mixing - check
feeding only nute mixed water - confused
(Also understand the 1/4th and 1/2 strength for the first few weeks of growth)

During the designated grow week, lets say week 1, will I only be watering with nute mixed water?
So for example: plant needs water every 3 days on 1st week. So 2 waterings with nute mixed water?

Is there ever a time, besides the final flushing, that I will be giving only water to the plant? Or is it just constant nute nuke?

This is pretty much my last question before I being to purchase, build, and apply internet knowledge to this new hobby.

Thanks in advance.

I'd go every other watering with nutes for fox farm that's what I did when I used there product for nutes. I use house and garden now and water with nutes every feeding till flush. But it has drip clean in there line up which removes excess salt buildups.

My buddy still swears by fox farm with a few added additives. He feeds 2 with nutes then 1 without but his plants do get a Lil too much nute action in flower imho. For farms beastie bloomz,chi ching,and open seasame are very salt based and can lock up soil at times if not careful.

Thanks for the reply Dutty. I've kind of settled on Fox Farm because that seems to be the norm through all the forums and blogs but I'll give your nutes a search. Is it cheaper? :p

Back
Top Bottom