Regret whats your biggest regret in life ?

r2detour said:
you caught me im a cop and im gonna go on a road trip to all of y'all's houses!
see u there!
? what lol. What did i say about anyone being a cop. It wasn't directed at you man. I was speaking in general. Sry if you took offence man.

Detained said:
? what lol. What did i say about anyone being a cop. It wasn't directed at you man. I was speaking in general. Sry if you took offence man.

Like I said; young, dumb, and ... you know the rest.

Anyway I don't see why anyone should be accused of something you have no idea about. Innocent until proven guilty. If your gonna run your mouth about someone, bring some proof, don't sit around with your thumb up your ass and just make accusations.

Anyway enough with this bull, I got one week till classes start, and that means party hardy for 1 full week, and this shit's starting tonight. My boys got an open house for 6 days, now isn't that some shit?

Dank420 said:
Don't listen to 'em, they're young dumb and full of cum.

Hey guys, how about instead of telling people their shit sucks and they are a big lie, why don't you try giving them some constructive criticism on how to make their story better? Or tell them what you don't like about it. You hardly know this guy and your taking shit out on him cause you think he's fake, right, good choice boys, let's take the stupid nonsence insults back to freshman year and start treating people with respect.

I JUST laugh now ket them come in my world will have um for breakfast.

WANTA mod a new growing forum.

https://www.doobien.com

YOU CAN MOD pod this is my on line auto- biography.

haters make me laugh and I take it as a compliment.

Dank420 said:
Like I said; young, dumb, and ... you know the rest.

Anyway I don't see why anyone should be accused of something you have no idea about. Innocent until proven guilty. If your gonna run your mouth about someone, bring some proof, don't sit around with your thumb up your ass and just make accusations.

Anyway enough with this bull, I got one week till classes start, and that means party hardy for 1 full week, and this shit's starting tonight. My boys got an open house for 6 days, now isn't that some shit?
proof? How bout the fact that he has not contributed anything to any other threads except his own. As of now he has been making threads and posting in only his threads. And how bout how hes rewarding you for being passive about his presence in these forums? The only maturity i see is in his wrighting but his ultimate goal is childish.

I love the hate now

Mad Cow Steakho said:
As I stated before man, I love your style....flows really well, but the content is stale.

HEALING is not for assholes don't waste your breath.

doobien said:
u cant take constructive critism nicely?

Now this is what I've got a problem with, kiddo.

I read your fucking story and love the style, you've got serious talent for writing...but that's not enough for you, is it? I didn't like what you had to write about. I already said I'm a critic, so take my criticism like a man, not a whiny bitch. Your story means everything to you, but it doesn't mean a damn thing to me, because I find it hard to care when you're a dick. I don't care about your teen angst and broken relationships. You live vicariously through your stories, and you're stuck in the past.

Mad Cow has got this nipped in the butt... or bud... but regardless, I have read some of your stories as well and while you may have reasonable flow and stucture, your content is really somewhat repulsive. I'm not casting any sort of prejudice towards you because I don't like the story of your life, atleast in the way you have presented it (with the slight tone of a victim). Atleast this is how it comes off to me, which is perpetuated by some of the comments you have made about changing as a person (you say that you have, but you don't tell us anything about it). The biggest problem I have, or anyone else has is that these stories reflect very negatively on you, because as you've said many times, you were an asshole. My suggestion for making the story more appealing is to juxtapose these negative decisions with more elaboration on the positive lessons you're finally learning, and perhaps experiences where you have made the right choice. This will help strike a balance in the morality of your book, and do worlds more for your character rather than ending a tale of shameless victimization with "Gee, I was a big prick, but I've really changed now..."

By the way, proper grammer and spelling, even by use of Microsoft's grammer and spellcheck would do worlds for your writing. It is interesting that someone so succesful with such an education didn't take the time to hit the ABC button.... Nevermind, I think if you supply some positive content to go with the negative, you could have a damn good biography.

On another note, has anyone seen those commercials on Nick at Nite with lots of old TV stars expounding that wonderful phrase: "You've got to nip it in the bud!... I'ma go git my bud nippers, an' go over there an' nip some bud!"

No offense taken in fact it was good crtisism.

formul8 said:
Mad Cow has got this nipped in the butt... or bud... but regardless, I have read some of your stories as well and while you may have reasonable flow and stucture, your content is really somewhat repulsive. I'm not casting any sort of prejudice towards you because I don't like the story of your life, atleast in the way you have presented it (with the slight tone of a victim). Atleast this is how it comes off to me, which is perpetuated by some of the comments you have made about changing as a person (you say that you have, but you don't tell us anything about it). The biggest problem I have, or anyone else has is that these stories reflect very negatively on you, because as you've said many times, you were an asshole. My suggestion for making the story more appealing is to juxtapose these negative decisions with more elaboration on the positive lessons you're finally learning, and perhaps experiences where you have made the right choice. This will help strike a balance in the morality of your book, and do worlds more for your character rather than ending a tale of shameless victimization with "Gee, I was a big prick, but I've really changed now..."

By the way, proper grammer and spelling, even by use of Microsoft's grammer and spellcheck would do worlds for your writing. It is interesting that someone so succesful with such an education didn't take the time to hit the ABC button.... Nevermind, I think if you supply some positive content to go with the negative, you could have a damn good biography.

On another note, has anyone seen those commercials on Nick at Nite with lots of old TV stars expounding that wonderful phrase: "You've got to nip it in the bud!... I'ma go git my bud nippers, an' go over there an' nip some bud!"

VERY TRUE: And your comments are very valid the end off the book will explain the good vs the bad Ive done. It's not a pretty story and the lessons thru my mistakes show this. Change is a difficult thing to master and I haven't read a book in over 25 years. Seeing the past sheds light on me and the process of writing this will take two years. The ending is hopefully were It will all tie in. I only woke up from my insanity 6 months ago and am in the process of reducating myself and my ideals as the story unfolds it will get much worse, and throwing my life out to the world is no easy task. I feel I got a good chance off getting this published. Like recovery iTs a long process and between the two I think It will work out. With faiths help at the end I'll be a different person than what I became. Only when you have fallen from grace and have been tempted by the gods can you see thru my eyes the world we live in.

doobien

DirtDogStayhigh said:
One time I let this ASSHOLE drive my 2000 Pontiac trans am and he fucking crashed into a parked pick up truck. He drove in a circle, crashed and did alot of damage. Man, I hate thinking about that time, Fuck, I wish that never happened...........
Where the hell that come from...... :p

r0achclip said:
Where the hell that come from...... :p
oh shit haha that dog dude had one of the first on topic posts! haha thats great!

Actually the title has a ?

Mad Cow Steakho said:
DirtDog, bro....he doesn't want to actually hear about your regrets, he just wants to talk and talk and talk about his own.

Others turned it into a circus.

on OG this thread inspired 100's of regrets.

Mad Cow Steakho said:
I'll give you that, but I doubt your original intent was to listen to other people's regrets and not your own.

And was a great read and insightfull. Some times people jump on the band wagon a little to soon. Suppose insted the response was a regret ? Instead It became a circus. Which is fine as well a good freind once said a monkey in charge of the circus.

Doobien do you have any regrets except reading this piece of shit.

lol no pun intended Ive been compimented and hated by the best.

Your turn.

Better Read

Mad Cow Steakho said:
As I stated before man, I love your style....flows really well, but the content is stale.

Life is a constant battle everybody always wants to be in charge, successful, and popular.We all share one common goal were just trying to put are lives together, and fulfill our dreams. Unfortunately were trying to appease everybody else,and we over look the purpose. The purpose of life is self fulfillment.

Think about how many expectations were brought into this world with you. Outside of religious beliefs were all expected to act and be a specific type of person. Our family and the world dictates these early Impressions. The opinion I got from these outside factors was if you were poor, and UN educated you were a looser. My parents would simple call um minority's grouping um all together, and would include all races colors and creed. Bridge and gossip were all top priority's in Life growing up within an upper class environment. My parents couldn't even ground me in fear of my reaction and My presence. I was a hellion as a kid, and If Ritalin was around back then I'd probably be on it. My dad would always so no matter how bad it got. Son your a good looking kid and a good talker everything will be ok. There wasn't a lot of good family living like the cleavers around my house, and regardless of my family's great intentions. The environment and the attitudes that follows were my lessons in life. Friends were more like pawns. Certain people offered different pieces of the popularity puzzle, and fitting in with young upper class kids isn't easy. Early on I believed success was a fistful of money, and a trophy girl. Most Importantly being were it was considered hip, and to breath the air of a very shallow success. I also learned how to manipulate people, and get were i wanted threw them.
Being secure within yourself and your ideals should have no bearing on others idea's , and wants.

Attacking others seems to be a way for insecure people to feel better about themselves. It's not easy to get to this point of self-confidence both physically and emotionally. When people attack me I take it as a compliment. But life is a constant battle It's a battle of wits and your surroundings.

You are either a strong individual who leads people or a scared, fragile, opinionated fuck struggling for peoples acceptance. I've always found the people that gain my respect do so by their actions. Anybody can tell you your a failure. Unfortunately I Learned early on how it easy it was to play the game.

There are always two roads to choose in life. The road everybody thinks you should choose, and the path you'd choose without there impact. I all ways choose the path of destruction, and the thrill of the challenge and turmoils brought upon by it. Almost testing a high power our taunting his vengeance. I loved hearing the words you can't do that, and knowing you can indistinctly.

My whole life up until a week ago i've been trying to reach financial success to prove a point to my peers and family. I've also had a serious drive to prove to Devil that i can acquire everything offered to me, without his help, or guidance. My favorite temptations greed ,lust, and gluttony because to me there never is enough.

Everyone says I'm crazy, but i met the devil one day. My life has never been the same since.

Because i was offered everything i wanted in life, and turned it down. I was offered sex, drugs, and power, and i choose faith. To be in charge of my life, without knowing the outcome. It also left me with a very cynical out look on religion. Every time something goes seriously wrong in my life. I always think about this day, and wonder why i choose faith and god over the devil.

Basically feeling sorry for my self, and not owning up to the decisions i made that caused this. It took a lot to wake me up, and now i need to re think my life. But the question still lies inside me .Why did something super natural touch me, and change my life forever?

So I choose the path of destruction taking risks and chances. The impact and wisdom in life I learned I put into practice. I drooped of the worlds expectations . I went out side of normal thinking and searched within my soul. Success and happiness is different for everybody. My success was turmoil wealth and the splendors it offered. I used people as freely as they used me, and usually it was to my advantage.

I took the ultimate chance in life i choose faith, over having my life in charge of a supernatural being. I could only guess i met the devil, but it may have been god tempting my faith I'll never know.

I've always Envisioned the things I wanted, and then it become reality. There's always a way to full fill your dreams and accomplish your goals. It never will happen by taking other peoples advice, and doing nothing to set the path in motion you've chosen. With a vengeance and purpose anything is possible. I was always thinking weeks a head, and looked at every possible action possible, before I would lay a card down.

21 yrs old: A true story i was approached by the devil.

It was another average weekend at the bar. Pretending we were something we weren't to get laid or make ourselves feel better.
i went to the bar to get another cocktail. When i was leaving the bar to re join my friends i was stopped dead in my tracks. A woman approached me, and grabbed my wrist. She was in her late 30's and very overweight .

She said i came here to change your life, and fulfill all your dreams. She asked for a minute of my time, and i agreed. It was a simple short perfect close, and I respond Immediately. In fact I've used it many a times as a pick up line, and said correctly is very successful. If you get a response I'ts a simple tie down .

Within an hours time she told me every dark secret about myself, Only i would know. Afterwords she explained she was there to give me a choice . She also mentioned if i asked any further questions it would seriously affect my life. I should have walked away, but i couldn't i had to ask I needed to no the angles . Business was always a give and take, and at the cost of my soul I needed to know the rewards.

she simply gave me three choices in life.

1. The first choice was a career in music,our movies.
2. The second was a career involving finance, and power.
3. The third was simply fate.

I choose faith, she got up and we never meet again. I remember watching her drive away alone in a brand new white Benz.

Wouldn't it be nice if it were that easy?

I coulnd't choose option one our two. She freaked me out, and due to my upbringing as a Christian i did the right thing.

Only after I gained the spoils of temptation did I realize how stupid and pointless my quest was. The one thing I really want in life outside of material objects and possessions is something money can not purchase. The way my daughter unconditionally loved me. The look in her eyes of pure love and innocence a quality so rare only a child could have it. I wanted at a family, and set my goals in action. At first everything was perfect, but in my life it never last's.

I had the opinion fuck religion if this was my fate screw it. To loose everything i ever wanted after achieving it . I questioned my decision and my religious beliefs. I felt i was owed something, and was waiting for my rewards, and I'm trying to drop the anger and resentment I have for the world.

Everybody always wants something from you. Or they expect something of you. They always say what you want to hear to get what they want. People are all whores selling themselves and their opinions. Actions are the only thing you can trust. As soon as your guards down expect to get fucked. That is our world which we have created. If you realize this your one step up on most folks.

So, please don't let the worlds opinion guide you find security in yourself and Make your own decisions. Take a fucking chance in life and do What you feel is right.. Instead of bitching about others to feel better about yourself. The world is full of opinions everybody has one just like ass holes. When people spout out there opinions listen to them, and remember there only opinions.

People are mostly stupid simpletons whose opinion is worthless. I could write a novel explaining how to achieve all your dreams and goals, but as soon as I miss spell a word, I'm a fucking retard.

Most people don't believe one persons opinion could change the world. I believe one person could change the entire course of the world. If you truly envision it happening it becomes reality. People of great power and strength don't wait for advancement or opportunity, they take it. Nobody truly gives you respect until its earned or warranted. Not by what you say, but by what you do. Only when you've gained that power can your words make a difference.

I was once told I was an energy. I believe that to be true.

For now, I'm sick of fucking everybody else's problems. It's so much easier when people think you're stupid. Not only does it give you an edge, but people expect less of you. When I was on top off the world, people knew I had something to offer, and everybody wanted a piece. Now, I'm not sure what to do I enjoy having no responsibilities at this point. Spending my free time,writing and sharing my life. Looking back on my decisions Ive made in the past, And searching a way to make it better.

I don't read the newspaper our follow current events . I'd rather change the world than debate something someone else created out of fear of what might happen. I think outside of the bounds of simple man, and try to keep current event far from me. I currently feel as If I just fought a war, and am still awaiting my rest. Unfortunately my insanity has left me with an enormous debt, and more responsibilities than one person could juggle our manage.

If I only could figure out what I really want. I used to think happiness was endless drugs and whores with everybody kissing your ass. Material objects. My story Will be timeless and my memories will always be there. Success is not financial gain to me anymore that's for sure. Please do not get me wrong, I'm far from broke. I'm in the top 90% of the U.S.A. in income earned. How pathetic is that.

So I just had a vision of were my happiness lies, but if I fail it will be the end of my life. This I'm sure offend if I succeed not only will I prove everybody wrong. I will have saved my life from the path I was on. Hope fully threw my personal experiences in life you'll get some unknown wisdom and make the right decision. Up until now I made every wrong decision, and am still far from perfect.

I"m going to leave you to ponder this and put the pieces together.

Back
Top Bottom