Regular Vs Photoperiod

Zxro

what is the complete difference like when you go online and it says a tab for regular seeds or photoperiods whats the difference between them? isnt it nothing they both need 12/12 light or whatever to harvest or flower..... like isnt there completely no difference they both can be male or female

Reg seeds are Photoperiod. Most all the AUTOs are fem seeds that I've seen.

Reg just means you get female and male seeds in the same pack.

What else you get is better genetics and likely more variety of genetics.

FEM seeds are S1 meaning they are usually (not every time) reversed female plants to create a male flower on the female plant. This can be done several ways and it also occurs naturally.

So the FEM seeds are copies of usually just 1 plant. Many believe this is a genetic restriction.

yep,, bo brown is all over it.

reg = photo

Difference is Regular seeds gives you both male and female plants.

Feminized seeds give you a higher percent of females, but can still get a male, I've seen and had this happen....so its not always 100%.

Auto-flower plants will flower with any light cycle, where Photperiod need a 12/12 cycle to flower.

FEM seeds be like 99.95% female... that lone male likely a seed dropped in from some other plant.

Reversing a Female doesn't create any male genetics so there's no possilbility you get a full on male. You can get a Hermaphrodite tho. Still a female in male clothing tho.

FEM seeds be like 99.95% female... that lone male likely a seed dropped in from some other plant.

Reversing a Female doesn't create any male genetics so there's no possilbility you get a full on male. You can get a Hermaphrodite tho. Still a female in male clothing tho.
Most likely in my case, but that's just it, can't always trust what we are getting is what the seedbank says they are. ;)

Can't tell by looking at seeds, so do we really know?...not until we grow em out. Lol

So many people have gotten photoperiod plants when they ordered autos, or some have ordered feminized and they actually got regular seeds and ended up getting a few males.

Just something to be aware of.

i HAD , had them in caravan cupboard so they wont germ now they got too warm :laugh: forgot they where put there , over 300 seeds cooked , wont open
any ways ive just got new pollen from a gorilla glue to fire around a white widow, fat petes cookies , sweet cheese and Bruce banner :) do a branch or two :cheesygrinsmiley:
I used a little stunted auto for the deed :)

These autos :)
P1100872.JPG
P1100871.JPG
P1100828.JPG

Back
Top Bottom