Relaxed Lester's Garden Photos

DSC083662.JPG

View image in gallery

This is all I have for now.... You an see the roses on the far fence if you squint real hard but the colors are starting to be beautiful......:circle-of-love:

Hello Lester. Hope all is relaxed in your world. Your on-topic thread has been more than usually astounding recently. Now this. I'm all about autumn colour right now, as you'll see on Canna's thread. Loving your roses. Some of ours are just coming into bloom again. Amazing what a bit of kopra (not difficult to work out!) and some special nutes can do. With all the very, very best to you.
:circle-of-love:
Sorry for just getting back to this till now, I always have this thread on the backburner LOL. I like to post here when I can though! So many threads to go through. Hope all is well out there my friend! :passitleft:

This is all I have for now.... You an see the roses on the far fence if you squint real hard but the colors are starting to be beautiful......:circle-of-love:

Well maybe a few more......:circle-of-love:

High Dennise my friend :hug: Those were some beautiful pictures. Those flowers look a lot like ours! The ones you showed were picture perfect, not a blemish or anything. Just beautiful to see the vibrant colors :circle-of-love: Thanks for the share ;)

Back
Top Bottom