Replanting clone after checking for roots

cherry pie

please anyone help ;I checked my clones after about 10 days and took them out of the soil and found that they had a few sprouts so i added extream root to and around the new soil and then replanted them ,My question is did i do them harm by taking them out of the soil and replanting them in new soil and the extreem rooting stuff

I would have just left them especially at just 10 days, you would have soon known if they had rooted because they would have began new growth or you could have checked down the out side of the pot, you would be surprised how soon they can get to the edges. Any way you would have caused some transplant stress they will probably pull through OK but you would have slowed them down by interfering with them.

thanks dr tent grow yeah i think i got impaitent but the menium was abit soggy and those darn knats where making me think they gotahold of the roots , funny thing is i took 5 from the mother and all but one had about 1inch root and all had new foilege so i used Mykos pure mycorrhizal inoculant all through the medium and all on the roots hoping that they will now love there new enviroment with no darn root knats , this am they are looking good no stress aparent .
LIVE LONG ,LAUGH HARD, AND BE MELLOW

Back
Top Bottom