Representing Venezuela!

cabeto86

420 Member
Hello everybody, what a beautiful family you guys have in this forum.

I have been reading this forum for a while with my best friend account, but the Ipad just felt down in the ocean so I realized that I need my own account and here I am introducing myself. I will write a short story of my life to let you guys know why this forum has been so helpful for me.

My name is Carl I play online Poker for living, Rastafarian culture practicing and sprorts lover . I went to the University Of Miami, where i got my bachelor and Master degree in Finance. Since my first day at the campus I met this crazy guy from California who came with a complete grow box system (2005), He was my room mate for my all time in Miami and still my best friend, also user of this forum. So i use to smoked really good strains. In April 15th 2011 online poker was shut dowm in US, my life complete Changed. I decided to work in a investment bank after i finished my university. Not the life that i was expecting so i decided to move back to my beautiful Venezuela.

Now Im living in the Amzing Margarita Island in the north of Venezuela, Meditating, Surfing, Climbing, Playing Poker but.............. the quality of the Herb here is to hang yourself. Smell and Taste like black humid soil or dirt. sooooooooooooooooooooooo bad, and of course "consemilla" buds full of seeds. So 5 Month ago I got seeds from a good internet seed bank store, built a 3' x 2' cfl grow box and im about to get my second harvest of White Widow and Northern Lights.

Im Felling ready to my next step, A grow tent, HPS or LED not sure yet, Phresh Carbon Filter, not sure about the Grow media, I will be ordering everything in the next 2 weeks by internet i will stick around reading and asking. Thanks Every One around, I consider this Forum an open and free University and you Guys are THE PROFESSORS.

Blessed KING MANS

Carl.

Ps. So sorry with for any misspelling, to much spanish last 18 months.
:420:

Back
Top Bottom