Resin(pollen) production

jawashot

Hi everyone. About 2+half months ago. I asked my missus to throw out 1 of my 2 plants (the male). Guess what!!! She threw my lady out. So I want to get the most out of the male. I have heard that you can extract the pollen for resin. Can anybody shed light on how to go about this?????????
peace out tokers
:bong:

Sorry to hear about that. I don't know about extracting the pollen for resin, but I do know you can smoke the pollen and get a pretty good buzz. What you do is cut the sacks off into a glass jar and take your leaves and cure them like buds then smoke away. I'm sure some one else who knows more about this will tell you more.

I dont know the answer but is an interesting question. ill be checkn in to see if anyone else has put their 2 cents in. GL.

I've not heard of that. I don't think there's any significant THC in the male plant.

If the plant is vigorous and one you like - then keep the pollen and use it later to create your own pheno.

I'll keep an eye here though til Butcher or one of the other breeders gives a real answer.

:peace:

i was serious about throwing out the wife. its not difficult to follow directions ..throw out male plant ...

that would be like asking my g/f nicely to make some fried chicken without peanut oil (because im allergic to peanuts) and she fries up some fish in peanut oil. Thats just me though.

You won't have any luck smoking anything from the male plant unfortunately. unless you plan on breeding you may as well throw it out ..and do it yourself lol ... otherwise your wife might throw out your dog or something by mistake.

hahahahaha

Back
Top Bottom