Resinated roach remnants (paper only)

wonton

how can i use the remnants of roaches (smoked joint remnants, minus the bud -- paper only), maybe boil the roach-paper and strain the broth for something...would the THC boil away? Any thoughts? What could you make with something like this? thnx

Nah, THC is not water soluble. If you are that desperate, smoke it. I would just throw it away.

yeah, i've never heard of smoking roach paper. . . .

Take the tiny piece of herb out of the end of the roach and collect it. 100 roaches later and you got a decent amount of some emergency (little yucky) herbs. Great for emergency when you run out of stock.

wonton said:
how can i use the remnants of roaches (smoked joint remnants, minus the bud -- paper only), maybe boil the roach-paper and strain the broth for something...would the THC boil away? Any thoughts? What could you make with something like this? thnx

just eat the fuckin paper

why not just smoke the entire roach out of pipe/bong.
thats what we do

or you could probably take a ton of papers and set it on low with some butter in a small saucepan for quite a while, making sure not to burn the mix. The THC should bond to the fat just like when you're making butter with bud.

Essentially, you are trying to extract from the papers the same stuff you would find inside you pipe. Is that worth it, I dont think so.

Gross man!

I could be wrong, but i believe that THC is Alchohol soluable?? Soak it in a shot of everclear for a few days then take the shot. If all else fails you'll be buzzing one way or the other.
:goodluck:

Back
Top Bottom