Resinman SOG HPS 9 Plant Playground 2017

Resinman

(STRAIN) 8 clones off a good strain i got from a bag seed.
GOOD SHIT but no idea of strain.
1 plant from seed. Bomb seeds thc bomb.
(MEDIUM) Approx 30%coco 30% perlite 30%soil 10% worm castings.
(LIGHT) IM RUNNING MY 400w HPS SONTGROW. And will add my china crap led boards during flower.
(NUTRIENTS) well for starters for the 2 weeks grow im happy to use just my worm wee and only add anything else if the plants are asking.
During flower i use dutch master potash and i got a pk heavy also. But again we will let the ladies talk.

Plz watch on and all imput welcome.
420-magazine-mobile2103300892.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1784033272.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1680265145.jpg

Last pics clones should be in the sog tomorrow. Was only gunna grow 4 but decided to add on and try a sog

grow n steady wins the race

Cool, so did all of these clones come off that monster tree in your other thread? Looking great!

Innovating daily
They did mate. And i got some seeds thc bomb from bomb seeds. Ill grow 1 of them this time mainly for clones next time. No point planting the 5. There not cheap.

Great to have u here sneakygreen. If your familiar with the sea of green feel free to advise me if u see me doing something different. But i believe i will enjoy this style of growing.
I love the sun my friend.

Do you perhaps have another thread somewhere talking about your room setup? Will you be utilizing the outdoor sun as part of your SOG? I do a SOG as well but have no journal up publicly yet. What I like about it is that there is always something to do to some plant somewhere every day. It's more "active" than other grow styles.

Do you perhaps have another thread somewhere talking about your room setup? Will you be utilizing the outdoor sun as part of your SOG? I do a SOG as well but have no journal up publicly yet. What I like about it is that there is always something to do to some plant somewhere every day. It's more "active" than other grow styles.
I have an indoor 400w hps sog room. I have a clone cupboard. And once a year i use the sun and yard for an outdoor adventure. I just love growing. I love my worm farm. Im set. I dont drink just smoke way way to much

Ok ive had heat issues so ive only had my 60w led in there. Its first generation of led grow lights. 1amp diods.
But today have put my hps back in. Nearly ready for 12-12. All clones rooted. So im running the 9.

Jurf. My grow is on hold due to security threat. I have a pic though of my ww auto as a full plant before harvest. Also as it was drying.
There on my old phone though. But if you really want to see it im happy to post it up for you. It was grown on a 20/4 light cycle also. Not 24/0 light.

Admin. Im happy for this journal to be completed.
Im looking into legally growing for my own medical purposes. Hope to be back soon.

Jurf. My grow is on hold due to security threat. I have a pic though of my ww auto as a full plant before harvest. Also as it was drying.
There on my old phone though. But if you really want to see it im happy to post it up for you. It was grown on a 20/4 light cycle also. Not 24/0 light.

Damn sorry to hear man. Hope things turn out ok dude. stay righteous

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom