Revegging: please advise me

Dabeast09

Hello guys, I had a little accident in which a thin branch got cut of the main stem, the girl was in week 6 to flower cycle. The buds is not very developed on her, relatively and absolutely.
The girl is safe no worries :)

20210217_054835.jpg
20210217_054841.jpg

I made a steep angel cut to the branches stem with a scalpel, and gently grazed the lower stem with it to promote root growth.
I them dipped it in a diluted honey with water, tablespoon for 2 cups of water.
And stuck it in an easy plug.
Spray with fluvic acid formula.

It is placed in my veg area, data:
Light: white led flood light, 24h.
Temp& rh: 18c, 50-60 rh fluctuating.
Medium: soil, easy plug.

Please your thoughts,
~you think it I'll survive?
~ is this stage too late?
~ should I remove the big (long) leaf, or somthing else?

Thank you in advance my brothers and sisters!!!

:circle-of-love: :lot-o-toke:

I would remove the three large fan leaves. The problem with getting a branch so far into flowering to grow roots is that they take forever. So conditions have to be very good, because I’ve had them sit for a month and a half without rooting before. So you have to make sure that your temps, etc are good and you don’t get any sort of root rot problem.

I’d recommend having some sort of beneficial bacteria product on hand like Z7 or Aquashield/hydroguard, or the like.

I only did it once about the same age as yours all I got to say is patience , it took me way longer to root when it was in flower but is totally do able ,,,, hell yeah brother you must really like the strain ! Looks like you are doing everything correct to me!
Thanks a lot!!
To be honest I don't know this strain or what is it really. I mean it's weed, that's for sure. Lol
Just my first grow, so experimenting.. Started as an accident when led panel fell when rearranging stuff :laugh:

I would remove the three large fan leaves. The problem with getting a branch so far into flowering to grow roots is that they take forever. So conditions have to be very good, because I’ve had them sit for a month and a half without rooting before. So you have to make sure that your temps, etc are good and you don’t get any sort of root rot problem.

I’d recommend having some sort of beneficial bacteria product on hand like Z7 or Aquashield/hydroguard, or the like.
Ok, I'll remove one or two for now, thanks! I use dynomyco on my big pots, didn't think of using it for this.. Plus i think the fluvic foliar spray is good as well.
I'll give it 2-3 weeks, by then mother plant should show her self and I'll know if it's even worth the trouble.
Thanks again!

I can google dinomyco . But if it is only a mycorrhizal product, then that is not what you need or going to help in this situation. . What you need is beneficial bacteria. Mycorrhizae - that’s a root thing, which takes quite a lot of time to establish. And you don’t have either- roots or enough time. :D

Yeah I looked it up and it is only myco. So look for a beneficial bacteria product. Or some people brew compost teas, if you’re into that. The thing that most saved my ass in the cloning dept and anti-rootrot dept was Z9 - which is known as Z7 in the US. But there are plenty of others I’m sure

I can google dinomyco . But if it is only a mycorrhizal product, then that is not what you need or going to help in this situation. . What you need is beneficial bacteria. Mycorrhizae - that’s a root thing, which takes quite a lot of time to establish. And you don’t have either- roots or enough time. :D
Yes you're right its just mycorrhizal, they are a 420mag sponsor btw.
I'll make a stop at the hydrostore, I need that bacteria.

20210217_075055.jpg

Domes are for clones not seedlings, the dome keeps rh up while waiting for roots to develop. Remove dome for 5 minutes each day, spray water on inside of dome lid not on the clone. If you don’t have dome a clear baggie will do. Clones need light hours but not strong direct light, think weak light, a cfl or T5 are good. Of course one can successfully root clones without a dome or a baggie

Might as well pick up some cloning gel as well. You can pull that stem up and dip it in the gel and put it back- it won’t hurt anything
Absolutely. Used effing honey..Google real quick lol
Ill get the good stuff

I'm humid too, don't need a dome

Everything you’ve been told. I use a clear solo cup upside down on a red solo cup for a dome. I couple of small holes punched at the top and bottom of the cups. I personally just use a 9w (5k+ color) cfl on 24 hrs about 10” away. Trim it back. I’d cut both those fans at the base. The balance is going to be keeping it hydrated without rotting the stem away.

Looks like your stem is about the right amount of “woody” to give you a good shot. I find jiffy starter plugs the easiest to clone in. The plant has a lot to do with it too. Some you can just stick in a glass of water. Hope it works out

Back
Top Bottom