Somebody please help me I'm so stupid

FirstGrowXx

OBLEM PLEASE HELP 5 weeks into flower ..
Made a huge mistake and think I have completely fcked it ! :( I have 6 plants under a 400hps in a grow tent. Started out in my wardrobe under a CFL. Vegged for ages and then moved them into the tent under the new light and roughly 5 weeks ago did the switch. I have no clue what I'm doing other than stuff I read and watch online so I read up a lot on defoliation. Anyway I have only just realised what I have done but instead of cutting the little branches and popcorn bud Iv actually cut off half of the main stems from the stalk!! I'm absolutely fuming with myself and I can't believe I could of been so stupid. Growth has slowed right down and I have basically cut off half of all my plants ! I'm absolutely gutted and don't know what to do! I cut them a few weeks ago and have only just realised I have definately cut the main stems off and yesturday I actually took the smallest plant out and cut it early because I needed more room and there was only two stems and colas on the whole plant! :/ my main question is do you think I have completely destroyed my grow? I can't explain how annoyed and stupid I feel right now !! Have attached pics! Any comments would be greatly appreciated !! :/
image19653.jpeg
image19652.jpeg

OBLEM PLEASE HELP 5 weeks into flower ..
Made a huge mistake and think I have completely fcked it ! :( I have 6 plants under a 400hps in a grow tent. Started out in my wardrobe under a CFL. Vegged for ages and then moved them into the tent under the new light and roughly 5 weeks ago did the switch. I have no clue what I'm doing other than stuff I read and watch online so I read up a lot on defoliation. Anyway I have only just realised what I have done but instead of cutting the little branches and popcorn bud Iv actually cut off half of the main stems from the stalk!! I'm absolutely fuming with myself and I can't believe I could of been so stupid. Growth has slowed right down and I have basically cut off half of all my plants ! I'm absolutely gutted and don't know what to do! I cut them a few weeks ago and have only just realised I have definately cut the main stems off and yesturday I actually took the smallest plant out and cut it early because I needed more room and there was only two stems and colas on the whole plant! :/ my main question is do you think I have completely destroyed my grow? I can't explain how annoyed and stupid I feel right now !! Have attached pics! Any comments would be greatly appreciated !! :/
image19653.jpeg
image19652.jpeg

Let it be the energy should transfer to tops colas. Not the end of the world . Defoil very little next time only remove lights blocking buds..

Back
Top Bottom