Revenge #2

RangerDanger

I suffer from being pro-pot. As a result, it wasn't uncommon knowledge amoung a select group, which included neighbors, that I grew weed up in the mountains. Neither was it a secret where I did most of my camping out.
This happened c. 1990.
I had about 15 bushy i-dom's hidden out in the woods. I would visit them 2 x/week to water.
I had discovered a "goat trail" that cut 1 hour off of the time it took to get down into the part of the canyon I had my plants at than going the usual, known way.
When I pulled into the turnout/trailhead I noticed another car parked there. Not unusual.
So I'm going down the goat trail. It was early Sat. morning.
Nearing the bottom I hear voices. I duck down and dig the binocs out of my pack to see whats up.
I see 3 people poking around in the bushes. I recognized one of them as a guy who lived down at the end of my block.
Then I hear "Hey guys over here I found 'em!" and I see a 4th guy, who was standing at the edge of the clearing of my garden.
The other 3 joined him and started ripping up the weed and stuffing it into garbage bags.
I quickly considered my options.
I wasn't about to get into a fight with them--there was 4 of them and 1 of me.
I knew there was little chance of the "hey c'mon guys be cool, don't rip me off" tactic.
But dam it, if I couldn't have it I was sure as shit make sure THEY didn't.
So I hot-foot it back up the trail. I get in my van and drive to the nearest Ranger Station, about 4 miles away.
I go in and say "hey I just say some guys harvesting their marijuana."
I give the Ranger on duty the location and a description of the suspects, and he gets on the horn right away to the Forest Service Cops.
Guess who was waiting for my neighbor & co. when they got back up to their car with bags and bags of weed?
Now some of the Forest Service Cops are cool. I did ride-alongs with some of them many times, even got high with 2 of 'em.
But one of the cops that was there to arrest my neighbor was one of the most unpleasent s.o.b.'s it's ever been my misfortune to encounter. He's a HUGE bullet-headed bastard. I'm not gonna mention his name; he'd probably track me down and kill me. He once pulled his gun on my friend for the crime of coming up to him to ask him a question. Any encounter with this guy will be one of the worst days of your life.
Oh yeah, and he HATES pot. Loathes it. And he really hates pot growers.
He was the lead arresting officer.

I kept up with the case, both with the Forest Service and neighborhood scuttlebutt.
They were all charged with cultivation, dropped down to a lesser charge for the neighbor's friends. The driver (my neighbor) got 6 months in jail, a $5,000 fine and 3 years probation. Of the other 3 guys, 2 got a month in jail and probation, the 3rd guy got an attorney and got 100 hours community service.
It's the only time I've ever ratted out anyone for anything, but I feel I was justified. Probably nipped their pot-rustling days in the bud.

P.S. Here's the stupidest thing about the whole deal. This occured in July. The plants had no buds. All they would have gotten is leaves.

OMFG.....that sucks so much...

for them...lol

thats what you get for stealing someone elses shit. XD

Damn man, that's a shitty situation.

I really don't know what to think of it, it sucks that you had to rat them out like that, but I can see your reasoning too. They were dickheads anyways, stealing has a lot of bad karma associated with it.

I'd say karma came back on em.

thats awesome man!!!

i recently(tuesday) encountered someone that stole my plants in october, he got a mouth full from me along with a little pushing and ruffing up, im kinda over it cause it was only two plants, but still its pisses me off that someone would rip them out the ground when they were just budding.

its because people who dont grow come across plants and are so excited to see them and they cant keep there shit in there pants and start ripping away. it disgust's me.

That would have been a hard call for me to make. But since they knew exactly what they were doing (pissing you off) and didn't know shit about marijuana (since they took them before they had buds), I think I can securely say I would have down that same.

first off their dumbasses.....i would of atleast waited for them to be finished flowering...but hey their idiot thiefs right?....second of all ide of made some type of club out of a rock a stick and some vine or something and went caveman on their asses..sike but anyway you should of waited for them to get home and pay them a visit...and kick every one of thier asses

stonergrower4 said:
first off their dumbasses.....i would of atleast waited for them to be finished flowering...but hey their idiot thiefs right?....second of all ide of made some type of club out of a rock a stick and some vine or something and went caveman on their asses..sike but anyway you should of waited for them to get home and pay them a visit...and kick every one of thier asses

Did you just use the word 'sike' ? LMAO!! I haven't heard that in years. . .

Thats a tough situaton RD, but I'm glad Karma came around for those guys. . . When their all out, you should pay them a visit. . . !!
I'm not so sure I would have remained that cool. . . I probably would have lost my mind, and would have started busting heads. . . But your solution most likely worked out better. :peace:

Back
Top Bottom