RO water how to use?

Pondwater

So told the tap was too hard at 400ppm.

I got 200litres of ro water 000ppm
Biatch woo.

How do i use it how i see peeps all do it different.
Im urdwc
Megacrop and the ro is 000ppm and 8.5ph told it doesnt have a real reading yet.

What do i need to do cause peeps say leave it to stand for 24hrs? Lol how with 200litres? All seperate dosed tubs?

Or do i mix it in my sysyem still?

Do i need to calbmag it or add tap to 150ppm?

Megacrop and the ro is 000ppm and 8.5ph told it doesnt have a real reading yet.

What do i need to do cause peeps say leave it to stand for 24hrs? Lol how with 200litres? All seperate dosed tubs?
I’m not quite sure what the question is (?). What do you have to leave to stand 24 hours- the RO?
I actually function on rainwater (RO from the sky) for everything and don’t use tap water.

You ‘shouldn’t’ have to add calmag if you’re using megacrop and RO. But I do anyway because it seems to help.

I’m not quite sure what the question is (?). What do you have to leave to stand 24 hours- the RO?
I actually function on rainwater (RO from the sky) for everything and don’t use tap water.

You ‘shouldn’t’ have to add calmag if you’re using megacrop and RO. But I do anyway because it seems to help.
Ye ppl i saw saying leave the ro mixed for 24hrs coz it wil drop to 4ph but rise to 6 again or somthing. Bot to use it str8 away or to mix it. I just wanted to pour it in me tank nute it ph it n check in 24hrs lol thts wot i theot i was gona do

Hmmm. I don’t have an RO maker so maybe I’m just making this up- but I’m pretty sure It’s fine to use right away IMO. I’ve heard of people leaving tap water out to get rid of chlorine - never heard of anyone doing it with RO.

The whole point of RO is that it’s zero ppm - pure water So how could its ph change? And even if it did I would ignore it. It’s zero ppm or very close to it, same as rainwater.

Thanks man. Ye duno found loads sayin it drops 4.5 thdn goes up and if ya adjust ph in 24hrs it til go up to 9.

Im gona do wgat a dude here said.
Nute it to the litre.
Watch a move
Ph it watch a movie
Check and adjust if nessasery n go bed fill it up in thw mornin.

Had to run outa nutes too lol.. Order done cmonnn lol

Pure water has a neutral pH of seven. But whatever its PH, it is pure water and doesn’t contain any real power to shift the PH of a grow medium, imo. You can add a drop of acid to 50 gallons of pure water and it will drop the ph drastically. Does that mean that you now have 50 gallons of strong acid? No it doesn’t. It was still only a drop and the ph is basically meaningless.

Add a bunch of calcium such as in some tap water, and things would be different. Personally I would say you have nothing to worry about and should just go ahead and mix your nutrients and use them.

Watch a move
Ph it watch a movie
Check and adjust if nessasery n go bed

Sounds relaxing but very time consuming just to be able to feed your plants.

It was eventful.

Sat all in kitchen 25l drumsx5 filled to 20l
And 20 bottles 5litre gagahahaha

Weighted each 1 and droped in and shuk all.

Did next shuk and left til mornin ph check.
Fuck the ph.
Filled system 5.5
Added up to 5.8 n left.
Next day 5.5 so adjusted again to 6.2
And here we are

Back
Top Bottom