Rolling papers

Ahh finally a response ..!!!!!! Unfortunately I don't roll joints....so If I do on a bluemoon I use elements...:peace:

I'm a big fan of RAW papers and have repeatedly rolled some serious jays with them. They have a diamond pattern watermark in them that helps to prevent runs and they're additive free, best case.

Don't use flavored papers too often, but if I do it's Juicy Jay all day. They have such a wide selection of flavors, it's amazing.

And just to toss it in here, when I roll up blunts, my favorite method is to split a White Owl. They seem to always be moist and stick perfectly almost every time.

Anything that will go out if you are hitting it quick enough.. Don't want to waste any of the ganja..But personally I don't smoke joints a whole lot. I always had a problem lighten them.

Definately CLUB papers! The less taste of paper and glue the better. To me hemp papers (organic or not) taste like, well, hemp...just not for me. I prefer to taste the herb, some people will try to mask the taste of bad herb with a flavored paper (not bashing anyone) but id rather hold off.

I am rolled joint enthusiast. Now that I'm growing I can manage to smoke more L's! Now I'm breaking out of plain old zig zags and trying other brands. Go to a nice smoke shop and their will be TONS of brands of quality, organic, hemp, bleach free, criss cross patterned, sugar glued, natural papers. They do burn a lot better then your average cigarette paper or zig zag.

The brands I've tried or RAW and Elements. Raw are very nice and i've tried the hemp based and the organic bleach free. very nice papers but you can still notice your smoking some paper. Elements are alot lighter and rice based. When you smoke with them they have a very light rice taste. I'd say for best smoke Elements thus far. But I'm probably gonna skate over to the smoke shop and get some new papers!

I collect papers. Here's a thread I made in May, 2010 about my collection. I haven't updated that thread in a year and a half almost. I've somewhere between 390 and 410 varieties now. I should really do an update.

In any case, I mostly smoke Smoking brand Black 1-1/4. The look just like the DeLuxe, but there is no color on the outside of the pack. All black with white writing and art. DeLuxe are great too if that's all you can get. A Zig-Zag ultrathin will make a decent substitute (those are the ones in the holo pack). Juicy Jay's are OK now and then. I have them all. Maple Syrup and Absinthe are the best IMO. Don't buy Sizzling Bacon. It's the only one I would term gag-worthy. It's salty. Doesn't work, in a horrible way. Juicy Jay's burn poorly IMO. The Black or the Zig-Zag ultrathin burn clean. Black roll nicely and smoke nicely. They don't fall apart or split if they get a little damp like some papers.

:peace:

I picked up some elements the other day. We'll see how they do. I just needed some to hold me over until I get a portable vape.

Back
Top Bottom