"ROMULAN" first 215 grow closet 400whps ebb&flow

i dont even remember hahaha wow smoke some more..... what did it look like

hahaha isn't it a wonderful thing...... now im going to feel pressure to find a "bad ass avatar" haha

r72.jpg

r62.jpg

Horns please...
r53.jpg

R33.jpg

R25.jpg

R15.jpg

I dont know if there really done all i have is a photographers loop to look at em up close im going to go tomorrow and get a 30x microscope but from what i can see no amber yet, so i think they might have a little while to go still i dont know let me know what you think

Yes i am and yes i do well ive been using this post to keep my friends and family updated on it i just cant go in there without snapping a few shot haha

well like both im really a sativa man myself but when i smoke a indica i want a heavy indica and the romulan ive had in the past has always been a pretty hard couchlock i just dont want to let it go to long and fuck it up or something

so i harvested today ill post pics later, but i was trimming one of the main colas and noticed a discolored nug so i touched it and it was dry it broke right off some how that one little nug died and dried plant it was completely so i smoked some it tasted good perhaps a bit harsh and got me pretty damn stoned i was wondering if anyone had seen heard of this happening??

Could have gotten alittle to close to a light, sounds like? Thats what I do, smoke starting with the bottom buds and disfigured ones working my way up to the top cola for last. Heaven! Love the New Avatar Bro!

Back
Top Bottom