Romulan

Bruce Wheelman

Legal Advisor
420 Staff
I picked up some Romulan the other day - VERY dense nugs that provide a nice, strong, pure indica high ;)

Romulan5.jpg

Romulan1a.jpg

Smoke is fruity/spicy but very smooth and hits HARD!! Not a bud to medicate with if you have ANYTHING to do, as focus and concentration/memory are shot.

Just got a call from a reliable grower (she supplies dispensaries around here) that her Romulan was just finishing - I'll post another picture once I get some of that crop as well for comparison sake.

:peace:

oh yum! your grower does her job well, looks sticky. if you dont mind me asking, what camera do you use to take your pictures? im in need of one that takes nice pics like you have. i got some nugs just sittin around i wanna post up but need a camera that takes quality pictures of buds.

I shot those pix with a Sony HX-1, however, a few people have told me that for macro pix go Canon (or Pentax). I'm thinking of getting one of those USB scopes as a compliment for macro and leave the cam for the regular pix. YMMV.

Well, as promised, I here are the picts of the new batch of Romulan I just got. This grow looks a bit different than the last batch - probably just a bit more of the Cali lineage showing up. Obviously this gal gave these plants some TLC, based on the frosty appearance....
Romulan2-2.jpg

Romulan2-3.jpg

Romulan2-1.jpg

Romulan2-4.jpg

Thanx - definitely Romulan too - it's got that tell tale spice/black pepper taste. Only other bud I've had with that pepper taste is White Rhino - and I have a batch of that from the same girl - and the difference in appearance is noticeable.

I can ask my friend if she has any - but I'm pretty sure she's using clones.

According to Rosenthal's Book of Buds, Federation Seed Co currently "owns" the strain - try searching if you're interested. Good Luck!

I'm growing out some Next Generation Romulan now and notice that the leaves are light green, compared to the dark green of some of the other indica strains I have going (such as T.H. Seeds Darkstar, DNA Genetics L.A. Confidential). Is this coloration typical for Romulan?

Ya, the Romulan can loose its deep green color pretty quick at the end of the flower period.. The Romulan actually has alot of sativa in its genetic background, the selective breeding process has brought it to appearing more Indica in stature.

how's the Next Generation Romulan turning out for you?

I believe that rom is a complete indica, no sativa at all.. thats my experience and what i've seen the books say, unless you have a homemade cross or something

MmMmMmM ROMULAN!!!!!:adore:

Back
Top Bottom