White Rhino buds

Bruce Wheelman

Legal Advisor
420 Staff
Hey fellow tokers....picked up some White Rhino....took all of 2 puffs on a joint, and I could feel the heavy buzz setting in and also tell me this was in the same family/genetics as Romulan - had that telltale spicy/pepper taste. Looked it up and found White Rhino is a parent strain to Rom. Buds are plenty frosty and the buzz is predominantly indica - with a bit of a "floaty" mind high too.
White_Rhino51.jpg

White_Rhino42.jpg

White_Rhino32.jpg

White_Rhino26.jpg

:peace:

Have not had the pleasure yet. So this is more for kickin around the house than doing high finance at work, huh? Im trying to find the perfect day time strain that kills my pain without killin my brain. Any suggestions? Those look mighty tasty though bro!

I like Grand Daddy Purple and Purple Erkle for day use pain relief. The Erkle tends to be more euphoric/social to me, but both work for the intended use, without making me a blithering idiot....YMMV.

The Romulan is even worse for a couch locking/forget who you are buzz - VERY strong cannabis - not for a casual/inexperienced user.

:peace:

them buds look good...i dont have a pain problem but i sometimes smoke at night because i know im going to get a couch lock & feel sleepy...so try some of that white rhino at night & just relax & go to sleep

them buds look good...i dont have a pain problem but i sometimes smoke at night because i know im going to get a couch lock & feel sleepy...so try some of that white rhino at night & just relax & go to sleep

For a sleep aid, I like Purple Kush, Master Kush, or Chem Dog.

YMMV...

Back
Top Bottom