RooRman's New RooR Pipe.

RooRman

MVC-004F1.JPG

It is a USA yellow label 5.0 with ice catches. It also has a beaker base and a diffuser downstem. Hands down it is the best thing I have ever smoked out of period. I'm sorry, but I don't think that even any vaporizor can compare with the smoothness of this smoke. Also, the diameter of the neck is perfect because it allows the ice to fully melt before it dissolves completly into the beaker base below. I had the same 4 ice cubes in it for about 3 hours last night, amazing! I love this thing!

Edit- Sorry about the double post but I had to get the pics to work.

WOOOOOOOOO. I like it.

brett2themax said:
WOOOOOOOOO. I like it.

Thanks Brett, it is an awesome pipe. I want to try solar toking with it actually. Also, I like how the picture came out, I can see now that the flash of the camera made a little twinkle on the mouthpiece, very cool lookin.

I just noticed that too, I hope you can hit it with the sun. Its nice out today and I've been doing it all morning, well about 45 min ago when I finally got up.

brett2themax said:
I just noticed that too, I hope you can hit it with the sun. Its nice out today and I've been doing it all morning, well about 45 min ago when I finally got up.

:( not too sunny here today, I will have to wait to try it another day.

nice bong man, great addition to a collection

I got the yellow because it was the only 5.0 with ice catches on it and a beaker base. I already have an orange RooR 5.0 that is larger without catches and the other pipe they had was exactly like it only blue label. I decided to get the smaller pipe because I didn't have one like it and it is VERY stable with water in it. I also happen to have a yellow RooR ashtray so they match nicely.

I really like the beaker bases on the smaller waterpipes now. The base makes the pipe near impossible to tip over. Plus I love these Ice catches.

Now as for the price I paid about $250. I know you are allowed to gasp now but whatever because I think this completes my collection. :allgood:

No really KL thats what I thought too at first but it is really great. With the diffuser stem in it you can put a good amount of water in it and the ice really help to cool the smoke as well. I was a bit unsure at first too but once I smoked it I am glad I bought it. It's really not much different than my straight pipe in terms of how large the hit is. I get just as many tokes per bowl with each and the beaker is just as managable if not more so due to the ice.

I still can't believe how this thing keeps the ice cubes in it for so long. Seriously, 4 cubes makes it set for smoking for like 3 hours! It must be the thickness of the glass.

I have smoked some waterpipes with ice catches but they were made with thinner glass and the ice melted really fast. It was kind of a pain to have to keep changing it and emptying the base.

johnnypotsmoker said:
...This bong will only be touched by me. :smokin:

Good idea man!

yep where im from it is customary for who ever broke it to take the owner out and together choose the replacement glass for the same amount the original cost

Back
Top Bottom