RooRman's New RooR Pipe.

She means she is selling her art to tattoo places, I have a buddy that does it, he makes some pretty good cash on the side.
Roorman, great looking peice. One of these days Ill get some cash together and buy a nice roor for myself.

Wow, a RooR with percs! I will definatly have to see a pic of that when you get it KL.

Am I right in assuming it will be another custom as well? :cheesygrinsmiley:

So your getting a USA one this time KL?

Holy toledo batman, that's pricey KL
But if that what makes you happy! ;) I can't wait to see pics, when do you think you'll be getting it?

Oh, you have a purple label American too KL? Wow you got alot of RooR stuff, I've also never seen a purple label. What's the wall thickness?

It seems most different colors of USA RooR's are 5mm. I know the Red labels are 3mm and the light green ones are 7mm. Are those the only sizes, 3, 5 and 7? Seems to make sense unless they make a 10mm.

Colors I have seen for USA RooR's in 5mm- Black, Yellow, Blue, and Orange. And I guess if KL says so theres Purple as well. Seems like alot.

So the USA Orange is 7mm and not 5mm? The guy at the shop told me Orange was 5mm but it always did seem a little thicker. I also had no idea USA RooR were made in 9mm.

I certainly like the fact that my Orange is a 7.0 and my new Yellow is a 5.0, nice to have different ones but still very thick. The Orange was always heavier than it looked and now I know why.

Yeah, KL is a walking RooR library of info. A RooRbrary if you will!

Yeah Teg you should get a RooR either German or USA it doesn't matter which. If you like the PHX I recommend a RooR with a beaker base because it will be more like what you are used too and they work great. Of course go for the ice catches, add a diffuser and you are good to go.

Back
Top Bottom