Roots!

I notice with 600s u might want to keep your plants close to 2 ft. Tie em down or something 6s penetrate about 1.5 ft for good solid nugs. Id go ahead a pop em here in a week

so what do you recon i will get out of my 5 liter and when will i know to stick it in to bud?? i have no ider about that bit im just doing the growin stage in my tent under my 600 at the moment so how money weeks shell i do it i have no money for any more pots and soil :( ..shot my self in the foot abit lol

Do some more research on the budding stage. U will find a lot of info on this site. If i was in ur situation i'd repot when necessary n jus use regular dirt along with whats already in ur pot. If u can mix the soils together. The nutes u use should make up for the lack of nutes in the soil. If u r set on keeping her in 5l pot i'd flower her when shes at least a ft tall but u wont meet ur goal. Like TanR said, expect a 70-75% weight loss after drying/curing.

ok im gonna do her a one and a half ft .then bud em see how that go.s if i need to repot i will ..more updates soon guys ..and many thanks to you all ...rep me please ;)

Boohoo,

I think I would have to agree with Dmaui's suggestion for keeping them shorter if there are no alternatives for larger containers. One thing you might wish to consider is growing in Scrog (Screen of Green) to maximize your yield. Are you familiar with Scrog? In simple terms you make a screen to place over top of your plants allowing you train the "branches" to spread out. Below are a couple of photos that might provide a better insight. This allow more bud sites to be closer to the light and will greatly improve your yield. I made mine out of some scrap PVC pipe I had on hand and used twine stretched between holes drilled in the pipe every two inches.

08-05-09_11.jpg

08-30-09_101.jpg

how about you put the plant the size it is in a 5 gal. pot switch to 12/12 and see what happens

wow nice...but im only a bigginer ..this is my first grow ...i will do srog when i leave home as im living with mum at the moment .hehe...so ill have to get bigger pots...:( great that means more soil ...ffs ..not doing to well im i..so how many oz . do you recon i will get out of my 5 liters? ...and im useing a 600 watt and some buddhas tree and great white? ....cant fuckin beleave i got to get more shit ..first it was a fan problem .and i had to get nother one of those for intake ...now its a bloody pot problem ..:( .awwww they want to deliver when there done . lol

boohoo.

I'm hesitant to offer a prediction on yield as there are too many variables between now and harvest. I'd like to respectfully suggest that a good amount of reading on some of the various ways of increasing yield may be valuable though. You've gotten a good start with your plants and I completely understand the limitations of your budget and space. There are however ways of helping your plants achieve their fullest potential that does not involve spending any more money.

If you haven't yet discovered it, there is a 'search' feature under the 'Forums' tab at the top of the page. You may find benefit in reading up on training/pruning options like "LST" (Light Stress Training), and "super cropping", and 'FIM' (Fuck, I Missed). You will find many of these topics introduced in some detail in the link below as well as other topics about which your interested and may not have even yet realized you want/need to know. How to Grow Marijuana Everything You Need to Know

I know I read for a month or more before germinating my first seed indoors and even with some outdoor growing experience and lifetime of pretty in depth experience with plants in general, learned so much it made my head spin.

Keep up the good work with your girls and whatever yield you get can be considered a great introduction to the joy and reward of growing cannabis. You've already got your equipment so the heavy initial investment is done and everything from here on out is icing on the cake!

Be well and happy growing.

learn patience and how to handle disappointment-both are very much needed in growing anything

my very first plant-I smoked in a weekend, yield was shit, but I learned, small pot,small bud
ive thrown out over 300 grams,in one sitting because of a bad cure,

if you think the growing part is a learning curve,,wait till you get to curing -----as tanR SUGGESTS, start reading each stage of development :thumb:

erm well ..cureing mm...dark dry place ..14 days humidity 50/50 ..temp 60 ...then after that im gonna jar em for 4 more weeks in dark very very low humidity .. temp 45 ...thats my plan for drying

oh noooooooooooooo....i think i have heat stress guys...i went in to tent this morning and temp was 95 :eek: ..i thort shit ...now temp is beck to 80 ...but my leafs are bent right over and edges pointing up..so i think it may be heat stress ..is this some think this will fix quick if temp stays ok? ..and i got good ventilation ...ill upload some pics today :(

Back
Top Bottom