Royal Oak Dispensing location?

gaild62

I heard there were locations in Royal Oak and Ferndale that dispense Medical Marj. Does anyone know where they are exactly?

hey , im new here- my name is marlee. i am a patient-live in the ferndale area.would love to meet people or talk to new people about the laws and compassion care meetings.what do i do, where do i go & do I have to pay an extra fee to become my own caregiver if im a patient already? im not my own caregiver tho- (yet)
and no, there are no dispensng facilities here in the city yet-hazel park is THEE ONLY CITY that has no problem with openiong up a shop for such needs-(so i heard it thru the grapevine) lets talk- have an awesome evening-
peace-love & harmony
marlee

Marlee,
I just wanted to say hello from all of the good people of cannabis nation!
We love to hear what your thoughts are concerning the mich laws as they pertain to your medical needs, issues.
I do not think that there are any fees associated with growing your own in Mi. , just rules that need to be followed(however vague that thay may be). DO a web search on michigan's medical marijuana laws and you should be able to find the rules that govern growing your own.. Watch your back( don't tell anyone!!) A couple in Macomb were arrested about 2 mths ago even though they were under the legal limit of plants( I heard someone told the sherriff,And the police are more than happy to subvert the voting peoples wishes). The local police do not want you to grow, legal or not.(you are a criminal in their eyes, regardless of the laws that were voted on by the people of our state.
Peace out and be safe!!!

Every week when the Royal Oak Review comes out, there seems to be a story about pot.
Last week's story is about how an MS patient had his taken by the police when pulled over. He's sueing the city to get it back. They say he didn't have a caregiver, so he couldn't have it. Which is crap, you are your own caregiver, unless you pay $10 to have one registered.
The story now is, that Royal Oak has passed the initiative to allow dispensarys in just a couple locations. Along Woodward in the buisness district (between 10 and 13 mile) and along Coolidge Hwy north of 14 mile. They're putting the rules in place, and may limit the number of stores. But it's coming!

I'd really love to see a caregiver's network in Michigan. As a caregiver just starting out, there are a million obstacles, especially if you don't have much income to spend on setting up a grow room. I'm sure most caregivers who don't have a grow setup or a harvest soon aren't cruising streets downtown trying to score meds for their patients, but it's not like we can just go to RiteAid and buy some, ya know? My grow is infant stage right now and I have no meds for my patient, what is one to do?

Has there been any updates with dispensaries in MI. I know I was reading that no laws were put in place for MI yet, but I don't follow these things closely.

I have been having a really hard time with my back and I would love to get some strain specific to lend a helping hand.

Also if somewhere here is involved in compassion clubs, what exactly are they for? I am a very anti-social\anti-people kinda guy but have considered trying one as a form of group therapy, but I like to know what I am getting into.

Wow do they have a despense place in detroit mi?
Please post if they do. Ihave mental issuse like bipolar, tourettes syndrome, and severe despression, but when i smoke it keeps me calm & i feel more relaxed too. Does medical mmj have the same thc levels as you get out on the street? Please explain this to me. Thanks

Hello MZ! Welcome!

No dispensaries in MI yet that I am aware of. There are several hundred caregivers in MI look on Craigslist. They WILL NOT sell MMJ to anyone who does not have a valid caregiver or patient card, and for good reason. The Feds would just LOVE to catch wind of something like that happening to make an example out of someone while drawing negative publicity to MMJ.

MMJ in most cases is superior to anything you'll get on the street because it's cultivated and tweaked to the highest potency and best medicinal effect, providing the grower knows what he's doing. It's also free from chemicals and never laced with other drugs. The majority of MMJ growers would not even think about dispensing something with mildew, bud rot or anything else that reduces the safety and quality. There's always exceptions, of course.

Back
Top Bottom