Rusty's Mini-fridge

Oh, and awesome about your seeds, you gonna have a journal going?

the master kush will be awesome, just smoked a bowl of half master kush half chemdog. Felling great right now!:yahoo:

-Rusty

Mr.Rusty..
Got the Tents through a Local BWGS Supplier here,, and they ended up costin us about $100 Bucks apiece.. But,, sooooooo worth EVERY PENNY if ya ask me.. I thought that maybe they would be Semi-Decent Tents when I went to buy em,, then got em,, and Im COMPLETELY impressed with every aspect.. From the Construction of em,, to the Material theyre made out of,, top notch !!
And Yes Sir,, absolutely going to keep a Journal,, got a couple Pics to load finally,, nothing too spectacular though,, this is my first real Indoor Hydro Adventure on such a small scale.. But things are already lookin very promising !! .. :)

Respect.. ..

Tommy

Mr.Rusty..
Thanks Bud,, Im hopin for the best too.. And good luck with yours too !! Lookin forward to watchin !!

Respect.. ..

Tommy

overlay-round.gif

what is the filer is it home made or what? looks nice can i get some info

The filter is homemade in basically chicken wire with pantyhose stretched over it and wrapped with a filter type material, I have a 120v Dayton fan pulling through it (110cfm), but its starting to crap out on me, so I'm looking at just buying a professional inline fan and filter for my next grow (also I'm going to be getting a grow tent soon)

Update and pics will follow tonight (hopefully...:ganjamon:)

-Rusty

The filter is homemade in basically chicken wire with pantyhose stretched over it and wrapped with a filter type material, I have a 120v Dayton fan pulling through it (110cfm), but its starting to crap out on me, so I'm looking at just buying a professional inline fan and filter for my next grow (also I'm going to be getting a grow tent soon)

Update and pics will follow tonight (hopefully...:ganjamon:)

-Rusty

i ust to do a 400wat now 150 wat tent but i bot a 100 hps and to daton 110cfm fans in a home made gr cab today for 40 buck so ya ima make it kinad like your lol

This grow is currently in progress, I will TRY to get pics up tonight, but the wife wants to go out to dinner and a movie, so we will see.

-Rusty

Back
Top Bottom