San Diego Dispensary Bud Reviews

2clean

Who got it,who don't ,where NOT to go and where TO GO.

I WOULD LIKE TO MAKE THIS THREAD Specifically for MARIJUANA COMING OUT OF THE DISPENSARY IN SAN DIEGO.

First one up
YODA OG -from ULTRA COLLECTIVE IN SAN DIEGO(mira Mesa)
Looks:8
Smell:8
Taste:8.5
Potency:8

image28422.jpg

1.ONE THING I NOTICED ABOUT THIS IS IT CREEPS UP ON U MAJOR 10 mins after and u really feel tense because it's so potent.
2. I noticed it knocks me out to sleep an hr after smoking and when u wake up u can still feel it like your still high. It's strange but thought I might share.
Feel free to leave comments or Q's.

nice idea. keep it real

SHELL SHOCK- from SAN DIEGO NEWEST DISPENSARY " EXCLUSIVE ALTERNATIVE "

image28610.jpg
image28611.jpg
image28612.jpg
image28613.jpg

Looks:7.3
Smell:7
TASTE:6
POTENCY:7

THE GUY SAID ITS THE BEST HE GOT And HE SAID ILL LIKE IT EVEN THOUGH I TOLD HIM I CANT SMOKE ANYTHING HARSH.

THIS STUFF BURNS SUPER FAST AND IS REALLY HARSH DOWN THE THROAT AND IT BURNSLIKE CRAZY. I HONESTLY THINk IT BEEN SPRAYED WITH ANT SPRAY CALLED " RAID" because I noticed the smell and my tougue would swell up.( back of throat" leaving nasty taste.
NOT TOO POTENT AND HAVE TO TAKE 2 bong rips and doesn't last long.
I DONT WANT TO TALK BAD ABOUT THE PLACE BUT THEY SEEM LIKE GOOD PEOPLE. I WILL RETURN BUT NO WAY ILL BE GETTING SHELL SHOCK AGAIN. .

"THE SKY LINE"

THIS PLACE HAS FIRE AND THE BUD TENDER CAN HELP YOU OUT. HE KNOWS WHATS GOOD AND WHAT I LOOK FOR IS SOMETHING DENSE ,Amber Tricomes,glistening with crystals,smooth,lung expansion,good taste,cured and burns evenly.

I picked up three good strains. King Arthur Og , PINE APPLE DREAM AND Paris Og

image28732.jpg

FIRST ONE UP IS KING ARTHUR OG

image28733.jpg
image28730.jpg
image28731.jpg

image28736.jpg

Looks:7.8
Smell:7.5
Taste:8
Potency:7.7

I like it , this makes you move real slow. I usually move around fast but this slowed me down, its like a body high. Great taste too and the taste is long lasting.

Back
Top Bottom